The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Those career test (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Well, job well done on their part. I doubt you had considered any of those jobs.
Ask them if there are any opportunities in jobs (or careers) you might have considered. Give them a list of what you consider your strengths and interests.

I'm actually glad you are a bit more understated in your real life. I was afraid your outspoken ways might make securing employment harder.

Santa, Don't bait the fanatics of any religion. They are dangerous.
There is no reason to bait people who are just going about the business of their faith.

That doesn't leave many people to bait.

-Mary Mowder
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
For my experience I would hsve to hit a major port like san francisco. I am looking at getting inti IT work since t think the fad woll continue.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Mary I am a good Baptist. Just ask around Elk Grove about me, my nick name there is 'who dat'.

My biggest problem job hunting always came down to three issues.
1. I was too experienced. Over 20 years dealing with billions in shipment world widw trying to get a job at a place with $20 million in sales and no international trade they. Do themself.
2. I am from California where we treated employees too nicely and made too much money.
3. As soon as I walk to tour the warehouse it is clear I have challenges.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5024 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On 2012-07-21 19:41, MagicSanta wrote:
I am still evil though. I want ti sign up with christianmatch.com just to use the name 'three-horned Devil'.

Didn't know you were Jewish Smile
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Why not....
Slide
View Profile
Special user
533 Posts

Profile of Slide
Magic,

I have to say, I'm flummoxed. You have spent decades learning to be a magician. Why not become one? Children's parties, bar gigs, busking, writing magic books and pamphlets, creating magic CD's for the magic community....there are dozens of income streams you can generate from being a magician.

I've been reading you for years. You have been obsessive in your love of magic and talking about magic.

how about getting off your butt and doing it for a change? You must have a post doctorate in Magic by now. You have all the training you could ever want. At this point I have little sympathy for you if you don't get off the couch and start generating moola for yourself doing what you love. I know a guy who is a childrens birthday party musician (he plays guitar). He makes a very good living doing it.

Do you really think that Rene Lavand had less to overcome?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Those career test (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL