The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » "Luck of the Draw" by TC Tahoe (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3899 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
When my friend, TC Tahoe, sent me this eBook he told me that he realized I'm not a "reader" -- but that I might be interested in what the book had to share. He was right on both counts.

While I'm not a "reader" I am fascinated by the thought that goes into what they do...the process by which they get their inspiration and the way their thoughts are conveyed to the subject.

Much of what I read indicates to me that many things can be used...and the field extends well beyond tarot cards, tea leaves and rune stones. TC has come up with some very inventive options -- from line drawings to a series of small "charm" selections. There are ready-to-print-and-use graphics and a host of ideas on how they might fit into a session.

There is information here on the "business" of keeping your subject in a state of delight with inexpensive giveaways -- the kind of practical down to earth advice you've come to expect from Tahoe.

TC is an engaging writer who presents his material with a pleasing blend of clarity and charm.

I enjoyed my glimpse into the mind of a "reader." If I were about to start doing readings, "Luck of the Draw" would be a wonderful place to get started.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.MindGemsBrainTrust.com
www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Is this available now to buy I never saw it.Please post when available and information I am a big fan of the work of TC.
TM
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of TM
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12102 Posts

Profile of John C
Not enough info besides he's a good writer. I hae some TC stuff too and it's good but a little more info may be warranted here.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
700 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
I'm also a pretty nice guy...does that help John C? Smile
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
700 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
This is a way to do readings with classic "Good Luck" items. It's a positive, easy non- offensive oracle. It's great for walk-a-round, I use it at the end of my Tarot readings, it's makes for a nice upbeat ending to a session. Hope that helps

Happy to hear you enjoyed it David.
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
I love all of your work TC never have I been disappointed Just full of gems.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12102 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2012-07-26 11:16, tctahoe wrote:
I'm also a pretty nice guy...does that help John C? Smile

Yes that makes a huge difference! That's all I needed to know. I'm off to see the wizard. Smile

J

PS do I need to carry any lucky items?
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Maybe you can carry bad luck items John did you ever think of that.So now you can spin it around a little different.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12102 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2012-07-26 20:55, CarlZen wrote:
Maybe you can carry bad luck items John did you ever think of that.So now you can spin it around a little different.

I think I'd look a little peculiar carrying around a black cat and a smashed mirror. But I'll give it a go.
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Why not John what the hell.Who knows maybe TC is getting ideas from this for a differnt version then he owes us one.
Richard Webster
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Richard Webster
I've been a fan of TCs upbeat, positive approach for many years, and thought "Luck of the Draw" was full of useful, real world information. It's obvious that TC performs this material regularly. I liked his cards, and made up a set for myself. I enjoy working with them. I thought the best idea in the book was TCs grab bag. I haven't had an opportunity to try it out yet, but I'm collecting the props, and am looking forward to experimenting with it. My favorite book by TC is "In the Play of Shadows: The Tarot Effect", but "Luck of the Draw" comes close.
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
700 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
Thank you Richard for the kind words. I am happy that you are enjoying Luck of the Draw...

Just received this

"TC is one of my favorites, just love his thinking and simplicity. Taking an item and giving a reading and letting them keep is just genius. I will use this myself, just love it! My head is spinning with ideas and yours should too after buying Luck of The Draw."

Neal Scryer
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » "Luck of the Draw" by TC Tahoe (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL