The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Watersmindworks.com special (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
Hello all,

Starting now until the weekend's end, I will be offering a special deal on any materials from my website. You can order any ebook or my physical book (Tailored Suits) and get the second one HALF PRICE. Unlike big box stores who make you pay full price for the more expensive item, I will allow this for any combination (for a few days). If you have purchased something from me in the last 30 days, that can count as your first item. Retroactive...yeah!

The only product THAT MUST be the first product if Mind Blasters USA. It must be the full retail price based upon fair agreement with folks who are also selling that. So the items available are:

"Mind Blasters USA" ebook
"Ponderings" ebook
"Ode to Ekman" ebook
"Contemplations" ebook
"Reflections" ebook
"Wonders" ebook
"Tailored Suits" physical book

Please refer to my website for information about the materials. PM me or email at watersmind(at)gmail.com with any questions. Happy Weekend to you.

With regards,

Sean

http://www.watersmindworks.com
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
Thanks for those who have taken advantage. If you have most If my works, by would like to take advantage on one item, you ate welcome to take 20% off any one work (other than Mind Blasters USA). PM me or send the discounted total via papal to watersmind@gmail.com

Thanks again!

Sean
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
Again... my thanks to those who have purchased my materials this weekend. I hope you enjoy them.

For those on the fence, there few more hours to get a great deal. Keep in mind the discount can be applied to both ebooks and my physical book.

With Regards,

Sean
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Sean´s material is excellent and a must read for anyone interested in good structured mentalism

Thanks for those deals!

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Watersmindworks.com special (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL