The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Wine bottle corks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20521 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
This can also be done with pocket knives.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Johnnymysto
View Profile
Regular user
South Carolina
116 Posts

Profile of Johnnymysto
"Ignore me..." what are you talking about? Primary, secondary.... Can you clarify with LEFT and RIGHT?
ChessMess
View Profile
Veteran user
311 Posts

Profile of ChessMess
If you paint them white you could use patter about them being ghosts and passing through each other.

Or maybe paint them yellow and stick a couple of those little craft eyeballs on one of them and normal stationary eyes on the other and say that this one on my left is CorkBobSquare Pants and the one on the right is his evil twin (shake to make eyes roll around) that he created playing with Mermaid Man's utility belt. He tries and tries to merge back with his clone (do trick) but fails and his clone runs off to cause havoc in BikiniBottom (put hand in pocket, thumb palm yellow spongeball).

But CorkBob (put cork on table) and his good friend PatTruck (Pull out small hot wheels truck of your choice with letters 'pat' written on it) have a plan and lay a trap for him (indicate left hand).

Soon Evil CorkBob (shake cork to make eyes jiggle) in the cover of darkness (close fist around cork) stumbles upon the trap (place sponge in left, retaining ECB in right), CorkBob and PatTruck (grab both from table) knowing the impending explosion is coming jump into a cave (put in pocket, drop off ECB and PatTruck).

Boom! (Shake Hand wildly)

CorkBob slowly comes out to check to see if the plan worked (show CB waddleling to the left hand) and to his relief it has (open hand showing yellow spongeball) and the Evil CorkBob has been rendered into a harmless sponge never to terrorize Bikini Bottom again!

Now go into your favorite spongeball routine.

Ok that was totally off the top of my head, may work well, may not. Consider it Patter Kindling for a table effect geared at kids.

Smile
Frank Tougas
View Profile
Inner circle
Minneapolis, MN
1712 Posts

Profile of Frank Tougas
Primary and secondary hands are obviously referring to right or left depending upon whether or not your dominant hand is right or left.

I can tell I am really old since I believe I may have now seen "political correctness" or perhaps "dominant neutral" come to magic instructions.

I am left back in the dark ages where "use your favorite method" ruled! Smile
Frank Tougas The Twin Cities Most "Kid Experienced" Children's Performer :"Creating Positive Memories...One Smile at a Time"
Marley
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Marley
Thanks for the link. I never heard of this before, but find it quite amazing. Smile

Marley
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Wine bottle corks (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL