The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Unreleased. Unpublished. Unheard of. The BAM Collection Complete. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Profile of Bill Abbott Magic
The BAM collection is a treasure trove of previously unreleased creations that I have only previously ‘gifted’ to a very select group of loyal and supportive customers. If you are a subscriber you will have access to purchase the BAM collection during a 24 hr SUPERDEAL provided via a link in a soon-to-be-sent newsletter. Get the complete up-to-date collection of all 6 commercial workers - 3 with custom gimmicks included:

BrainFood : A killer mind reading/design duplication routine that you have with you 24/7 and can perform for people one-on-on in a coffee shop, at casual social events or on stage at a paid show. If fits in a wallet and rocks them anytime - anywhere. No impression devices, peeks, tears, pre-show, billets, or special wallets needed.

Amnesia : An uncanny prediction AND the complete vanish of two selected cards from the deck.  Written predictions handed to audience members before the effect begins actually BECOME the vanished cards! Amnesia comes complete with Bicycle card gaffs.

Cellular Telepathy : Get the complete Cellular Telepathy routine Bill has been closing shows with for the past several years.  Imagine an Invisible Deck routine with the perfect handling, routine and method that will even fool the magicians in the audience.  A killer that you could close your show with.  Seriously.  Just use your own Invisible Deck.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly : I have been performing at house parties and private events that features a psychic duel between the magician and an audience member. Magician pockets two cards from a deck and then spectator cleanly cuts the deck and places the top two cards in separate pockets. A third card is put under their foot. The magician and spectator's pocketed cards are removed and revealed to be mates! The spectator then lifts their foot and reveals the mystery card. The magician lifts his own foot and reveals...nothing. He then removes his shoe, turns it upside down and out falls...nothing. Finally, with great reluctance the performer removes the sock from his foot, reaches in and finds a mystery (ie. smelly) card folded in the toe of the sock. A card that may have been placed there moments, hours possibly weeks before! Both the spectators and the magician's cards are revealed to be...a match of course!

The Game Redux : This is a fixture in my close-up case for kids - this is my go to routine for a birthday child. Can play just as well close-up, cabaret & stage.

No Stranger To A Bottle : A killer mental magic routine with a giveaway for a VIP audience member they will remember forever and a kicker finish they will not see coming! Looking for a great way to use your Norm Nielsen vanishing wine/champagne bottle? With "No Stranger To A Bottle" you will now have the ONLY way to use it.

This will be a once-in-a-lifetime chance to own these truly secret effects I have used in countless paid performances. Routines for stand-up, close-up, kids & adults, magic & mentalism for every venue and audience. Ripped from the professional repertoire of Canada’s Magician of the Year (that's me!) the BAM collection contains some of the best (and most recent!) performance pieces I have conceived.

This is not an offer that will be repeated anytime soon.

Subscribe here and the newsletter will be arriving soon with all the details:
http://www.billabbottmagic.com/online-store/Newsletter.html
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

This Superdeal launches tomorrow at 9:00 am EST.
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Less than 12 hours until launch time. Be sure to add your email so you don't miss this exclusive opportunity.
These effects will not be available again any time soon.
magicHart
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
548 Posts

Profile of magicHart
I'm already on this list, anxious to see what this is all about!
andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
939 Posts

Profile of andykean
Me too!!
Jpovey
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of Jpovey
Just taken the plunge and bought this set... looking forward to recieving!!
For a while Houdini used alot of trap doors in his act, but he was just going through a stage!
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Quote:
On 2012-07-29 18:12, Jpovey wrote:

How much is the set?
AngeloAces
View Profile
New user
Brooklyn New York
54 Posts

Profile of AngeloAces
I added my name on the email list last night and did not receive an email today concerning the BAM collection...does anyone have the link?
BatsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1052 Posts

Profile of BatsMagic
Quote:
On 2012-07-29 18:38, Paul Rathbun wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-07-29 18:12, Jpovey wrote:

How much is the set?

$75 for the set, shipping is free. Each effect is $20 separately, plus $3 shipping for each. I have a little less than 14 hours to make up my mind- 5 out of 6 look good to me, so the whole set is a good deal. I'm just a little over extended financially on magic right now!
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

AngeloAces,

If you added your email to subscribe here: http://www.billabbottmagic.com/online-store/Newsletter.html
I have just re-sent the newsletter to those that have signed up after the 9 am launch and they should have that in their inbox now.
The only other issue is that constant contact is being blocked by your email provider and could either be in your junk mail or not arriving.

Cheers
Bill

BTW the superdeal clock is at 12hours 49minutes 01seconds
AngeloAces
View Profile
New user
Brooklyn New York
54 Posts

Profile of AngeloAces
Just ordered the whole set, Very good deal for the 6 effects + gimmicks and the free shipping is pretty awesome too Smile
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Glad to hear it!
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
I've never been disappointed by a Bill Abbott trick.

Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Ben,

Maybe by Bill Abbott - but not a Bill Abbot trick.

Sincerely as always,
Bill Abbott
andykean
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of andykean
Ordered great deal
Bill never disappoints!
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Thanks for the overwhelming support and interest.
This SUPERDEAL is now closed.

Thanks!
Bill
magicHart
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
548 Posts

Profile of magicHart
LOL...I can't believe Bill misspelled his name!
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
2247 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
A typo is a typo; It doesn't mean you can't spell...
andykean
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of andykean
Don't be fooled by printed sheets
This is commercial stuff
Great work Bill
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1220 Posts

Profile of magicbern
Got the remaining three effects in the BAM Collection today - Brain Food, The Game and No Stranger to a Bottle.mthe other three were previously sent to me by Bill packaged in with other effects! All of these are DEFINATELY workers and are great value! Too bs for those who missed the sale but many be bill will put them on Advd with oem live performances and call it BAM BAM Live! ( Flintstones inside joke)! As usual, thanks Bill for sharing your creativity with us and look flowed to your upcoming projects!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Unreleased. Unpublished. Unheard of. The BAM Collection Complete. (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL