The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » THURISAZ: The Gateway Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Congrats Vic! This looks great!
http://www.geminiartifacts.com
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2149 Posts

Profile of RCP
Very nice Vic.
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
Thanks guys!!

There is a preview of the Thurisaz Performance manual available free to download. Just sign up, add it to your cart ($0.00) and it will be available immediately in your downloads section under your account!
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2149 Posts

Profile of RCP
There is a problem with the checkout Vic? Keeps asking for payment method?
TH1
View Profile
Special user
Zombies beware! I have your heads on
587 Posts

Profile of TH1
Nice looking website as well.
Beware of evil spirits...and depleted batteries! Smile
TheHauntedOne.com
Assembly11.com
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
Quote:
On 2012-07-28 21:08, RCP wrote:
There is a problem with the checkout Vic? Keeps asking for payment method?

Not that I am aware of. I have received confirmations on downloads of the preview manual and on decks as well. I shall check it for you now.
TH1
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of TH1
Quote:
On 2012-07-28 20:49, Vic Nadata wrote:
Thanks guys!!

There is a preview of the Thurisaz Performance manual available free to download. Just sign up, add it to your cart ($0.00) and it will be available immediately in your downloads section under your account!

I didn't see where to click to add the Thurisaz Performance manual preview to one's cart or to otherwise download a copy.
TheHauntedOne.com
Assembly11.com
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
Quote:
On 2012-07-28 21:29, TH1 wrote:
Quote:
Thanks guys!!

I didn't see where to click to add the Thurisaz Performance manual preview to one's cart or to otherwise download a copy.

Right on the front page there is a banner with three products. The right most product is the free preview. Once clicked, you will see a blue button with add to cart. Once the checkout is complete, you will find the manual available for download in your downloads section of your account tab on the top right on the site.
necroloid
View Profile
Special user
Kadar knows all and sees all of my
918 Posts

Profile of necroloid
Just wondering if you will be conitinuing your partnership with Outlaw?
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
If Outlaw has a project that they would like to collaborate with me on, of course I will. Rick and I work well together, and have come up with some cool effects over the years. I would expect that to continue. But as I release my own creations, that will be through Gemini. I respect all the creators, big or small and would love to work with any of them in a heartbeat.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
How Cool! I just suggested a creator make some new Alpha card set in the crypt on June 16th,under Steve lines ,spirit board post. Great minds! Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
necroloid
View Profile
Special user
Kadar knows all and sees all of my
918 Posts

Profile of necroloid
Quote:
On 2012-07-28 21:58, Vic Nadata wrote:
If Outlaw has a project that they would like to collaborate with me on, of course I will. Rick and I work well together, and have come up with some cool effects over the years. I would expect that to continue. But as I release my own creations, that will be through Gemini. I respect all the creators, big or small and would love to work with any of them in a heartbeat.

Glad to hear that. That's exactly what I meant. Good luck with Gemini Artifacts.
TH1
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of TH1
Quote:
On 2012-07-28 21:36, Vic Nadata wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-07-28 21:29, TH1 wrote:
Quote:
Thanks guys!!

Right on the front page there is a banner with three products. The right most product is the free preview. Once clicked, you will see a blue button with add to cart. Once the checkout is complete, you will find the manual available for download in your downloads section of your account tab on the top right on the site.

Ah, yes...so very obvious now. Amazing how some things seem to have a "cloak of invisibility" on them, even when staring straight at them!
TheHauntedOne.com
Assembly11.com
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Vic is one of my favorite people. He's bad ass and has a killer sence of humor. I've hosted his products, collaborated with him on projects and have always sought his opinions.
He's creative, a great thinker, and, he's worked with the best Smile

-Rick
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1369 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Had a chance to see the deck last weekend, and it truly is a beautiful, substantial set of cards. The pictures on the site don't really do it full justice. Vic put some really good thinking into Thurisaz, too. It can be used to perform quite a number of effects or else you can use it as a straightforward divination pack.

Highly recommended.

BC
Phasmologist
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18822 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I remember mentioning on the outlaw forum years back that I'd love an art deco ouija deck, m*r**d, str***ed and a few other things...managed to make the ouija cards but not the rest of it...

these look very nice indeed, and never thought about readings with them at the time...good luck Mr Nadata, I love the look of the three items...and I could do with not being tempted right now...
I've asked to be banned
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
Good god I wish I would have started with mental and bizarre trying to catch up is killing my bank.
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
The pictures look wonderful.

I'll have to put my version on hold now for a while I think

Great looking cards Vic.

Steve
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Is anyone else struggling to check out when ordering the free preview?

I'm getting this:

Am I doing something wrong?
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Further to my last post on this thread, I just went back and tried again and the purchase worked fine, no "Payment method required" message this time.

Now looking forward to reading my free sample!
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » THURISAZ: The Gateway Deck (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL