The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » THURISAZ: The Gateway Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
gypsyfish
View Profile
Veteran user
370 Posts

Profile of gypsyfish
They look beautiful.

I'm having the same check out problem, but will try again later.
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
My developers have found a fix for this issue. As with any brand new site there are some growing pains. A updated version of the cart software will be installed. However this will take 24-48 hours to cull through the custom code to make sure the process is complete. I will updating the Gemini Forum during the process to keep everyone informed. Keep trying to download it. If you cant get it to download, email me and I will email it to you.

Thanks Guys!
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1369 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Quote:
On 2012-07-30 04:04, MatCult wrote:
Is anyone else struggling to check out when ordering the free preview?

I'm getting this:

Am I doing something wrong?

I had exactly the same message pop up (and I have VIP full-access!) I did as you did and just went back a step and gave another run at it. Worked brilliantly the second time.

As Vic says, growing pains. And, as pains go, this is a minor one . . . and the end result is free stuff! Good for me.

BC
Phasmologist
piyuyu
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of piyuyu
Vic Nadata --> ordered! Along with the Book of Answers. Happy!
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1369 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Quote:
On 2012-07-30 19:08, piyuyu wrote:

Not yet, but you are certainly going to be. Just wait until you see the routines you can do with this deck and the Book of Answers. Vic has pure gold here.

BC
Phasmologist
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2149 Posts

Profile of RCP
Quote:
On 2012-07-30 10:22, PROF BC wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-07-30 04:04, MatCult wrote:
Is anyone else struggling to check out when ordering the free preview?

I'm getting this:

Am I doing something wrong?

I had exactly the same message pop up (and I have VIP full-access!) I did as you did and just went back a step and gave another run at it. Worked brilliantly the second time.

As Vic says, growing pains. And, as pains go, this is a minor one . . . and the end result is free stuff! Good for me.

BC

YES I DID. I was able to check out by clicking discount coupon, entering nothing, and then proceeding.
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
2149 Posts

Profile of RCP
Quote:
On 2012-07-30 19:15, PROF BC wrote:
Quote:

Not yet, but you are certainly going to be. Just wait until you see the routines you can do with this deck and the Book of Answers. Vic has pure gold here.

BC

Book of answers is a gem.....I think I may make my template from leather and age the hell out of it.
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
2149 Posts

Profile of RCP
Love a green eyed cat.....................speaks to the soul
piyuyu
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of piyuyu
Quote:
On 2012-07-30 19:15, PROF BC wrote:
Quote:

BC

Ahhh... The anticipation. Smile
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
Thanks everyone. Decks that have been ordered were out the door this morning. I think my checkout problems have been cured. Well that's what the developer tells me at least. Let's give it a go though. If a few of you could try the free preview again and PM any issues. I appreciate it!
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
Cancel the above request please. I took the site offline for some software upgrades. Sorry for the confusion.
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2613 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Got a goodie in the mail from Vic today. . .are you trying to tell me something, Vic? Smile
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
Me tell you!?

Never.

Site should be back up and working better than ever. I was told that the errors should be gone.

So for those that did not get a chance to checkout the preview, go right ahead!
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
My,set came today! Fast delivery from,Vic!
Nice, aging on these.
As,stated before...the pictures do not do them justice!

They,are the Real Deal!
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1369 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
I agree. The aging is superb. These aren't your granddad's dipped-in-tea alphabet cards. These have to be seen in person.

Vic's got mad skills.

BC
Phasmologist
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
2149 Posts

Profile of RCP
Vic, THANK YOU! These are the green eyed cats meow
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
My flying monkeys are perched on
626 Posts

Profile of ThatsJustWrong!
Sure, I've been glass reading with an incomplete deck (no visits from spirits whose names began with J,V, or D) and now, when I finally buy a table with the letters inlaid so I can't lose them, THIS comes out. And I'm gonna hafta buy 'em cause they're, well, gorgeous. Sigh. Love/hate ya, Vic!
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Just coming onto the forum quickly to talk about what I just experienced.

I began discussing this deck with vic a few weeks back. I decided that the look and feel of the cards would be perfect for a project I'm working on at the moment ( a nationally broadcast 13 part television program set to air in 2013. can't say much else...). I had hoped the cards would arrive before I left on a 14 day stretch to film the first 3 episodes of the series. They did not. Moments ago I had a chat with my wife via face time. She told me she had a suprise for me and then held up these gorgeous cards. They are MONSTROUS ( in size and look and feel) from what I can gather over video chat.

The Mrs. was also very impressed with them. She is overnighting them to me as I type this and I shall have them in the am.

Vic has brought a gem to all apsects of the paranormal world with these -- be it performance, or for use in genuine attempts at contact -- these will serve your purposes very, very well.

J
xxx
Tim Dowd
View Profile
Special user
...Making the Magic Happen!
942 Posts

Profile of Tim Dowd
Express mail to Bavaria... Why not plan a holiday and visit...?
Timothy Dowd
...Making the Magic Happen!
http://www.timothydowd.com
http://vimeo.com/channels/mymagic
These are my points of view; I accept no responsibility for your interpretation of what I just said...
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2613 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On 2012-08-11 21:41, Tim Dowd wrote:
Express mail to Bavaria... Why not plan a holiday and visit...?

You buyin?
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » THURISAZ: The Gateway Deck (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL