The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Is it normal for tem to cry? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1002 Posts

Profile of NFW
Should be getting my Lun@ 35 soooon.!! Feel like a kid waiting for Christmas..
Cunningham
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
159 Posts

Profile of Cunningham
Can't wait...mine should be here any day!!!!
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I am now waiting for mine! 1934, 1935 & 1936! The spiral-bound set! He said they have shipped! So...this week? Anticipation...! Smile

Doug
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
You wont be disappointed Doug, they are aged nice. they are easy to use once you have the back story and presentation down they will play huge. it will be disconcerting the first time someone bursts into tears on you, but just let it roll. it actually helps them to get back in touch with their humanity. something a lot of people have lost lately.

welcome to the asylum my friend.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Thank you Michael!

I'm looking forward to an emotion-filled performance with these! Smile
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

I added some subtle touches to these and the connection to the pg. the results were oh so much more grizzly! I think ill reserve those for all hollows eve lol.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
They just arrived! Man, these look authentic! My Landlady arrived for a short time today, looked at these, and said, "Wooo, these give me the creeps!" Ha ha! As they should, dear lady...as they should...muuu-ha ha ha ha haaaa! Smile

dOUG
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

My name in the forums is maliceNmayham. make sure to say hello brother!
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Oh, you're maliceNmayham! OK, I saw that name! I will say "hi"! Didn't know it was you! Smile

Doug
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Hooked ya up doug check your email bro
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Wow! You sure DID! Amazing stuff! I gotta get me a printer now! That long corridor...woo! Creep-Y! Smile

Thank you very much Michael!

Doug
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
OK, I got the books on the 6th, today is the 10th. I tried out L*n@ 1936 on the maintainence supervisor today. It was the young girl. I described her, and told him I had a terrifying vision of the guy next door, and described him.

The supervisor had to sit down. "Out of those three books, and 500 rooms and names, there is no way you could have known that! My gosh...I've never seen anything like this...do you do readings and stuff like that?" Ha! Whoa...that is pretty powerful! He didn't even remember the fact the I handed him the 1936 book! He thought he picked it out of the three! Ha!

OK, next I'm studying 1935. Let's see how this plays...

Doug
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Doug,

1500 hundred rooms. with the 3 books brother.

it will surprise you how much the sitters view of what happened and what really takes place are so far removed from each other. this is the stuff that legends are made of! the more your acting skills come into play the stronger the reaction.

you can create a personal HELL or a personal Saviour all depending on your mood and presentation. now think what you can do in acandle lit room with pics and props to set the tone..........
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Oh...man - ~shiver~! Just taking a break from 1935. I have never seen possibilities such as this! I imagine 1934 completes it with more of these Wild Cards...wow!

I could see 1935 playing well on its own, by itself. With the Wild Card, I could see a morbid Romeo & Juliet scenario just screaming to get out! That's just one idea. I still have a ways to go before I get what's going on in 1935. This one, I believe, you could get tears out of them.

Pics & props being acquired now (Thanks Michael!), and a candle-lit room? Being set up as we speak... Smile

Doug
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
This is an amazing thread. I love my LVN@ books, but I'm curious, do you guys use the newer hardcovers, or the original spiral bound? Do you feel that one binding has a better authentic feel than the other? (I got mine before the hardcovers were available...)

Seth
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Seth,

I use the spiral bound set as it has a feel and look of age and sterile beauty. it gives it a more realistic feel in my eyes. things would have been added and taken from them as the nurse used them. can not do that with hard bound.
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Yeah, those were kinda my thoughts on it, too. Thanks so much, Michael! I feel better. Smile

Seth
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Any time Seth, let me know if you need anything bro. glad to help
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Well, Michael...I found out last night. The girl got upset and left! The owner of the house pulled me aside and asked me if it was for real! The girl was upset that I had "gotten into her head". Wow. This has never happened before in all the magic shows I've done since the late '70s!

This was just L*n@ 1936! There was one girl there who was quite emotional about how this "was no trick", and went into a spiel about psychic phenomenon and clairvoyance! Ha! Wait till I get my Spirit Bell built! Woooo!

Hey, guys, have you ever had someone just get up and leave? The Zombie illusion got me kicked out of a Baptist church performance, due to a lady freaking out. "It's the DEVIL!" But no mind-reading effect I've done has ever had this happen!

I'm still working on 1935. I haven't even cracked 1934 open yet. The three of these...oh boy. This is a complete, and I mean complete act! There has never (to my knowledge) been such an effect such as this! If there is, you can bet it ain't $200...!

The OP asks, "Is it normal for them to cry?" I am convinced it IS. Is it normal for them to get upset and leave? Now there is a question I'd like you guys to comment on...

Doug
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

I actually had people leave saying I was the devil. I have had a guy leave because *I was hitting way to close to home.

the strongest effects will take them out of a safe reality and toss them into the twilight zone. things like these are what some have based religions on. I'm no longer a magician in a lot of venues I perform at but a full on psychic. not by me saying so but by those that have come to see me weeks on end. I still bill my self as a magician and a mentalist. but to many they just know I'm not doing tricks. this is what I have searched for all my performance life brother.

the routines I use in my shows are geared to further this. some are a lighter side presentation while others take you to the darkest parts of the mind.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Is it normal for tem to cry? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL