The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Looking for a specific gaffed deck name (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pierre Emmanuel
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of Pierre Emmanuel
Hi !

I need (for a trick of mine) a deck where every card is half regular, half one card (52 times the same one card) So you spread in one direction you see a regular deck, spread the other, get 52.. queen of spades (let's say)

I have seen that deck somewhere, searched again, but can't recall the name..

does it ring a bell ?
Thx
CardMaker
View Profile
Inner circle
Ludwigsburg/GERMANY
1063 Posts

Profile of CardMaker
The Deck that shuffles itself by Dominique Duvuvier is one deck that is made that way.
There is a similar deck from Magic Makers Inc.
.... Bicycle Knockout Deck.

Close to that (and IMHO more versatile) is the Monte Cristo Deck by CardMaker ;-)
CardMaker/Bernd Maucksch
Finest gaffed cards for magicians
dchung
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
616 Posts

Profile of dchung
You may have also heard it called the Mastermind deck, which was put out by Chris Kenworthy.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
My gosh, look at this guy's site:

http://www.magicbycardmaker.com/english.html

It's all there! And in Bicycle (NOT Mandolin!)! I made that a favorite! I knew you made cards, Bernd, but I had never been to your website! Thank you!

Doug
Pierre Emmanuel
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of Pierre Emmanuel
Thanks a lot guys : exactly what I need . excellent, thanks !
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Quote:
On 2012-07-30 17:07, Dougini wrote:

It's all there! And in Bicycle (NOT Mandolin!)! I made that a favorite! I knew you made cards, Bernd, but I had never been to your website! Thank you!

Doug

He is also a great person to deal with. Very efficient and professional, 10/10 in my experience. Smile
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Well then, that seals it! I have some ideas, and need to trust the person. I am not interested in marketing anything, but do need a person with the skills to put something together I have designed.

I am about halfway through that. Bernd's the man! Thanks again!

Doug
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1682 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
I just received the montecristo deck from Card Maker, directly from Germany. Excellent service and fast shipping. The deck comes with 2 gimmicked cards and the box is also gimmicked. These are real rider back bicycle cards
Excellent deck
Pablo
cpatchett
View Profile
Veteran user
My current prediction is that I have
337 Posts

Profile of cpatchett
I also recommend Bernd...I ordered two Hofzinser cards from him, including one made from Ellusionist's 1800 deck and not only were they extremely well made and reasonably priced, they also show the ghost card backwards, the way you would expect to see it. The effect with the 1800 card is especially spooky and will make for a great "haunted" card effect.

He is definitely my new card guy now that the great Neil Lester is no longer with us.

Craig
Magician: Someone willing to spend $15 to learn how to make $1 disappear.
arthurx
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of arthurx
Very good
jconstantine
View Profile
Special user
Long Island New York
566 Posts

Profile of jconstantine
Quote:
On 2012-07-30 17:07, Dougini wrote:

Doug

Wow that guy hes Literally EVERYTHING!!!
Misdirect yourself regularly before you attempt to misdirect others!!! Smile Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Looking for a specific gaffed deck name (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL