The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2012 entrée: Doug Higley » » Grind tapes » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Do you think grind tapes have should be used on single-o's at non- midway venues, fleas, festivals, 7-11 parking lots ?
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
1942 - 2022
7165 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
IF in keeping with good neighbor policies. At a Flea market, you're not next to other showmen/women, just regular folks and it's always a good idea to have less animosity on either side of a little show. I made a LOT of admissions by getting them on my side. Smile
Festivals? No experience with tapes at those but again if your in the independent sales area...keep it down.
When I did Fests, I just used my voice to speak to folks as they passed by. freindly greetings etc.

never did a 7-11...but I think there...let it loose. Smile

Unless you are at a big fair or a midway where you are competing with BIG NOISE...remember...
the best way to attract a CUSTOMER is to draw them in...not push them away...and loud and obnoxious does what???
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2012 entrée: Doug Higley » » Grind tapes » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL