The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Snake in a Basket by FRONTIER MAGIC (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
Here's the link:
http://bobsolarimagic.com/shop/Snake%20B......0Control

Here's the Ad:
A snake is removed from the basket and introduced to the audience. It is told that the snake is an amatuer magician and a card is chosen and then returned to the deck and the deck is then thrown into the woven basket with the snake.

This very clever snake is returned to the basket with a request to find the selected card. In moments the snake rises from the basket with a card in it's mouth but it is the wrong card!

Taking the card from the mouth of the snake the magician says to go back down and try again to which the snake follows command and descends into the basket. Once again in moments activity is seen as cards come flying out of the basket as the snake looks for the card!

After all this commotion the snake again rises out of the basket and this time with the correct chosen card! After descending into the basket he rises up and down for bows and curtain calls!

This unit come complete with remote, Wonder Glass, card fountain and snake!

My Thoughts:
I've played with a few Snake Baskets in the past and this is the Best One I've ever seen and used. I put this in my kid shows and the kids and parents just love it...Nothing says "Good Job" more then laughing and screaming kids at a show...Click on the link for a video demo...you can get a lot of mileage out of this and the electronics are smooth...NO MORE THREADS!!! I've searched around for prices and found that http://www.bobsolarimagic.com has the best deal...I've seen this go for as high as $475 and I'm glad to say that I bought mine for $398...
J Rodriguez
Edwards
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Edwards
Curious if anyone still has and uses one of the Frontier Magic Snake Baskets. I wanted to know if their are any electronic problems with the effect and if it uses a small handheld Pod style Remote Unit.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Snake in a Basket by FRONTIER MAGIC (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL