The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Silky Doves (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jasanchez
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of jasanchez
Has anyone bought doves from this site?

http://www.strombergschickens.com/produc......ve/Doves

thanks

Jose
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Jose, I did business with Stromberg's quite awhile ago and they are a reputable supplier. I would have no problem buying from them again in the future. The only drawback is their shipping charge. If you look through the site, you'll see they are charging $65 shipping and that is not to your house. You have to go to your post office and pick them up.

I've shipped many birds and the cost including the shipping box and home delivery was half that price. It all depends on how desperate you are to get the doves.
Where the magic begins
Brad Sheppard
View Profile
New user
Rogers, Arkansas
69 Posts

Profile of Brad Sheppard
Dave -
Are you familiar with other suppliers that ship doves?
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Brad, I haven't purchased any doves in awhile but here are contacts from my files.

John Fowler Johnfowler43@gmail.com
George Schutt gfmschutt@charter.net
Phil Schultz philschultz@charter.net
James Kell Kell.James@yahoo.com
Where the magic begins
Brad Sheppard
View Profile
New user
Rogers, Arkansas
69 Posts

Profile of Brad Sheppard
Thanks Dave. I'm considering dove work but I want to do my research before jumping in and purchasing them.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Good idea. Too many guys, and girls, jump right in, buy doves and then find out they can't handled it. Too late at that point.
Where the magic begins
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Good idea. Too many folks jump right in and buy doves then find out they can't handle it.

BTW, John Fowler I referenced above is in Texas and is a breeder. Here's his web site

http://www.thedovecottage.com/

There are quite a few breeders in Arkansas. When the time comes, you may want to contact them for dove availability. If they don't have any, they may be able to give you a referral. Search the net for "dove breeders in Arkansas"
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Silky Doves (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL