The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » 2 Cup Routine? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Tony Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
North Carolina
1239 Posts

Profile of Tony Thomas
Thanks Jon.

My sons reactions were a little weird. He got real squirrelly in front of the camera. He has also seen me do this now a few too many times... I don't make him watch, but he is around while I practice. Y'all can probably relate.
From the Encouraging Magic of...

Tony Thomas

www.magictonythomas.com
ottphd
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of ottphd
Great job Tony!
Jim
cirrus
View Profile
Inner circle
his minions made
1752 Posts

Profile of cirrus
I simplified my 3 cup routine to a 2 cup routine recently and mine is a lot different from all the others. I use traditional cup moves, but I use 3 balls for the 2 cups, as in my 3 cups routine 3 balls for 3 cups, with a small adjustment, I can do it with 2 cups. I don't like to say what I am doing at the moment so all the: "I take this ball, and place it in my hand" is cut. I don't talk at all during my routine actually, but I have to stand for my performances, so I can't do some of the nicer vanishes.

I like Tommy Wonder's version more, because Williamson used that one to get to his version. I love my own more, because it is simple, and it resets instantly.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » 2 Cup Routine? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL