The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Everyone Has a Plan Until they Get Hit (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1050 Posts

Profile of NFW
What a guy, takes guts to post that kind of thing.
I do hope every thing works out Christopher, although by the look of things you are very well respected and I can see why.
All the best for the future.
espmagic
View Profile
Special user
859 Posts

Profile of espmagic
When you look at all of the retailers out there, you know why Chris is a good fellow! Chris, what's going to be done about this fellow who screwed you? Serious charges, if possible, I hope...

Lee
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2140 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Lee: Serious charges, I wish. I have simply found a better supplier with a good reputation. I finally have the parts on the way and should begin to fill outstanding orders in a couple of weeks. I also bypassed the problems with the receiver completely by going to a simpler replaceable battery design which I am really happy with.

All the best,

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Such an admission is frank and honest. I am impressed and will do what I can to ensure that some of my hard-earned ends up in your pocket.

Further, I hope everyone here recognizes the value of trustworthy dealers and does their best to help ensure you stay in business. Because, if all the honest ones are gone....
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Christopher is an outstanding person I have great respect for him.I know he will surface again and will be even stronger.I wish you all the success in the world just for being a solid stand up guy.
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of maps
Quote:
On 2012-08-25 16:29, willowtaylor wrote:
Lee: Serious charges, I wish. I have simply found a better supplier with a good reputation. I finally have the parts on the way and should begin to fill outstanding orders in a couple of weeks. I also bypassed the problems with the receiver completely by going to a simpler replaceable battery design which I am really happy with.

All the best,

Christopher

That is good news Christopher! Can't wait to get mine.
the heart is where the magic begins
Visit my website
[www.mascotsandpuppets.com]
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of maps
Quote:
On 2012-08-25 16:29, willowtaylor wrote:

All the best,

Christopher

That is good news Christopher! Can't wait to get mine.
the heart is where the magic begins
Visit my website
[www.mascotsandpuppets.com]
NYNick
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of NYNick
We trust you Chris. Blessings. You one of the good guys.
~NYN
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2140 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Good news, OHM is ready to ship again with the new batteries and the new receivers. Thanks to all for your patience.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Everyone Has a Plan Until they Get Hit (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL