The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » John Guastaferro DVD (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
sourcerer
View Profile
Regular user
Netherlands
175 Posts

Profile of sourcerer
I know this thread is old as the hills by now, but heck, wanted to bring it to the attention of people that haven't seen the DVD's :o)

John G's magic DVD's are the best I've seen to date.
I'd compare the style of magic to Regal (a compliment in my book), except that it's far less gaffed, which for me is a definite bonus.

I can't see any person being disappointed with the material on the DVD's honestly (well, errrr, if they were looking for magic that is).

Kaj
acortest
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of acortest
I'm trying to decide which 2 DVDs of John Guastaferro's to get first: Brainstorm, or Second Storm. I'd like to get all 4 but I can't spend that much right now. I have to space it out. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Brainstorm hands down.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Which ever one has Detour and Lost and Found.. Not home so not sure which one they are in...
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
They are on Vol. I ...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
JohnG
View Profile
V.I.P.
373 Posts

Profile of JohnG
Many of you have asked about the wallet I used in Detour. I use the Keith Bennet Hip Wallet.
While I hadn't seen it available for awhile, I was excited to see it here:

http://www.heinzmintenmagic.com/Keith_be......llet.htm

Cheers,
John G
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » John Guastaferro DVD (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL