The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » Coming soon "HandzOFF" The only magic app that can be performed 100% hands off (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

Profile of Salah AAZEDINE
The only magic app that can be performed 100% hands off, reveal two amazing prediction in your iPhone without never touching the phone. The spectators will never know that you are using an app .

EFFECT :

This effect is extremely strong and seems unbelievable when described.

The magician shows a deck of card, each cards has a song name writen on it, the magician than make a prediction on his iPhone, lock it and hand it to the spectator. the iphone is REALY LOCKED.
The magician asks a spectator to name a card, ANY CARD, as she names the selected card, the magician remove the selection from the deck and hand it to her.
The magician ask her to unlock the phone and open the Musique app.
The now playing song is the same as the one writen on the selected card.
Now, for the *second* climax. You prove that you knew the card to be selected in advance by asking her to open the photos app and showing the picture of the selected card. It’s the only picture which has a card on it.
Possible to perform it Hands off, the magician never touch the phone.
when you hand the spectator the iPhone, it’s realy locked no fake screen or whatever.
it’s the spectator who unlock the phone, the Music app is real as well as the photos app.
Can be performed anywhere - on stage or just in a living room - well suited to close up conditions.
- No : voice activation, G-sensor or funny swiping motion.
- Very detailed instructions.
- a special screen to practice.
- The spectator will never know that you are using an app.
- The phone can be fully examined.
- The spectator can even check the running app, nothing to suspect.
- An ingenious secret, never used before. That will have people talking about you for a long time.
- Other presentation are possible, only limited by your imagination.
-It can be repeated instantly, reset take only a second.
- Deck not included
- You don't need another iPhone, or help from your friend to perform the trick.
-Support iphone, ipod and ipad running iOS 4.3 and later.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi djdeenasty,

Do you need to jailbreak your iPhone to use your app?

thanks,
Greg Rostami
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Sounds amazing!
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-08-03 15:26, Greg Rostami wrote:
Hi djdeenasty,

Do you need to jailbreak your iPhone to use your app?

thanks,
Greg Rostami

Hi , I hope not Smile The app is still in review by the review team. I have a long experience developing in house app so I never dealt with the review team but I'm aware of the apple policies and guidelines, the app is using only a documented API no private API or whatever but you know better than me that the review team board are very tough. I just have to wait an see Smile
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-08-03 17:38, Carl Andrews wrote:
Sounds amazing!

Yes it is, I showed it to some friends in the Fism and they were all amazed, they had no idea how it's done. the phone was in the table from the bigining of the trick I never touched it Smile .
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Congratulations, it sounds like a winner!
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-08-05 03:21, Philippe wrote:
Help please, how do I load Cydia as it appears That I need
Cydia for many unusual apps? Thank you

I'm not sure if we are allowed to talk about this on the forum, pm me
Ginsters
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Ginsters
I just made the fatal mistake of googling Handzoff

I would change the name of your app if I were you Smile
djbmagic101
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of djbmagic101
Will it be available in the UK? If so, when?

Sounds amazing
djbmagic101
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-08-20 10:38, Ginsters wrote:
I just made the fatal mistake of googling Handzoff

I would change the name of your app if I were you Smile

Lool I just made the search too , but I don't think that this will harm my app, because I want my app to be used by magicians only to keep the method secret. There is no way for the spectator to know that you are using an app, they can even check the running app, and the display name of the app is not HandzOFF. Thank you for you comment anyway Smile
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-08-20 14:58, djbmagic101 wrote:
Will it be available in the UK? If so, when?

Sounds amazing
djbmagic101

Yes it will be available everywhere, the app doesn't depend on any language.

The first version off my app, has been rejected by apple, they ask me to change a little details on my app. this will not change its behavior, its still working the same, in fact this will improve the app and allowed me to do a lot with the app here is some update :

- The app has 52 out which can be customized, you can take a picture of stickers which has words or anything the possibility are andless.

Other performance are possible :

-The real princess card trick : its the same plot as the princess card trick with a twist, you show 5 photos of cards there may be some other photos of you or you with the spectator to prove that the pics was there from the beginning. Each pictures has card on it. you ask the spectator to think of one. You tell him that you are going to delete all the pics of the other cards leaving only the one he is thinking of.

-The Bet : you show the spectator a deck of cards, you ask him to think of any cards. you bring your iPhone, you gave it to the spectator and you tell him "I bet you that I can find the cards you are thinking of, and if I don't you can keep my iPhone" then you ask him to check that the phone is a real one and in a good conditions.
you remove one card from the deck and you put it face down on the table , than you ask him to name or write down the card he was thinking of.
you turn the cards and its a blank card that contain a message "your card is on the phone" you instruct him to unlock the phone to find the card he was thinking off in the photos app. For the second climax you bring your wallet you unzip it to find his cards inside the wallet(a special wallet is needed for this)

and lot more...

The app will be available by the and of the next month.
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

Another trick that you can perfom, which I think most of the mentalist here on the Café will go crazy about it :

Places : you show a deck of cards, every cards has country name writen on it. you then tell the spectator that you are going to make a prediction on your phone, you make the prediction, lock the phone and hand it to the spectator. The spectator choose any card you open the maps app to show that your predicition match the country written on the back of the cards and for the second climax you show the photo of the chosen card in the photos app.
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
I have had a chance to play with "Handzoff".

And I can say that It's totally Handzoff, and garunteed to get great reactions.

It also has a very clever way for you to practice getting the necessary info. You will actually love practicing this, and if your like me, you will be practicing for hours.

I can see this app being in the hands of every pro magician, it is very commercial.

This is a great iPhone app.

Best
Myke Phillips
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
Hi, When is this iPhone app going to be released and is it iPhone 5 compatible? UK
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-02-26 19:28, TazBo wrote:
Hi, When is this iPhone app going to be released and is it iPhone 5 compatible? UK

I was very busy working on other projects, but the HandzOFF app has been approved, and it will be released next week.
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

The HandzOFF has been approved by apple and will be available in the app store next week. Here is an updated description of the HandzOFF app :

The only magic app that can be performed 100% hands off. Reveal amazing predictions on your iPhone without ever touching the phone. The spectators will never suspect that you are using an app .

EFFECT :
This effect is extremely strong and seems unbelievable when described.
The Magician makes a prediction on his iPhone and puts it on the table or hands it to the spectator.
The magician NOW asks the spectator to name ANY CARD in the deck, they name the two of diamonds. The magician then spreads the deck of cards face up on the table and asks the spectator to push that card forward. He then asks them to confirm that it was an absolutely free choice, they do.
You tell the spectator that you knew exactly what card they were going to choose. To prove that you knew the card they would choose, you took a picture of one card just before you met them. You now ask the spectator to take out your phone and open the photos app. The amazing thing is, on your phone, showing in the last picture is the selected card the two of diamonds.
You then draw attention to the back of the cards explaining that each card has a song name written on it and every song name is different. You now tell them that just before you started the trick you were listening to a song. You ask them to open your music app and hear the last song you were listening to. They do and it's "impossible" by James Arthur. You now ask them to slowly turn over the two of diamonds and read what's written on the back. Written in permanent pen is "Impossible" by James Arthur.

Another effect :
You show a deck of cards, every cards has a famous city's name written on it. You then tell the spectator that you are going to make a prediction on your phone, you make the prediction, then hand the phone to the spectator. The spectator choose any card, and asked to open the maps app to see that the pin is dropped on Casablanca the same city as the one written on the back of the selected card. For the second climax you show the photo of the chosen card in the photos app.
Can be performed anywhere - on stage or just in a living room - well suited to close up conditions.

- Two input methods.
- No : voice activation, G-sensor.
- Very detailed instructions plus a bonus effect from the mind of Myke Phillips.
- Practice screen.
- The spectator will never know that you are using an app.
- The phone can be fully examined.
- The spectator can even check the running app, nothing to suspect.
- An ingenious secret, never used before, that will have people talking about you for a long time.
- Other presentations are possible, only limited by your imagination.
- It can be repeated instantly, reset takes only a second.
- Deck not included, and can be used without a deck, just ask them to think of a card.
- You don't need another iPhone, or help from your friend to perform the trick.
- Support iphone, ipod running iOS 4.3 and later.
*** Please do not share the secret in the review section.

The app has been aproved by apple and will be available next week
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2426 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
Look forward to hearing some reviews on this. Sounds intriguing.
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

The app is going to be available monday, make sure to check it. It's unlike any other app, it's very organic and uses a unique method the revelations are done outside the app which makes it very clean. The app is also well hidden, so even the skeptics can check your entire apps and still find nothing.
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

Hi, all
The app is available on the app store, here is the link :

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/handzoff/id539356556?mt=8

Enjoy, and if you like it don't forget to post a review on the app store
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
MAKE SURE YOU READ THE ITUNES AD PROPERLY BEFORE PURCHASING!!!!

I did not!!!

They fail to tell you on here that you need to purchase additional hardware if you want to use this app hands off!!.......... WHY IS THAT???
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » Coming soon "HandzOFF" The only magic app that can be performed 100% hands off (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL