The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Name of this trick? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Alikzam
View Profile
Elite user
434 Posts

Profile of Alikzam
Okay I saw this trick a long time ago but I don't know the name of it. Basicly two rubberbands are loops around the fingers of two hands going across. Then spectator holds the bottom elastic and then suddenly they are holding the 2nd last elastic. Then the 2nd. Then the 1st (or top). Does anybody know the name to this effect and where it can be found?

Its probably really obvious or something stupid but I cant seem to find it still. Thanx.
Zednanreh
View Profile
Loyal user
Miami, FL
211 Posts

Profile of Zednanreh
To me, it SOUNDS like Greg Wilson's Travelling Cash (from his Off the Cuff Lecture) or atleast a variation of it ... but I could be wrong. Its just my guess.

- Alex
So you want to market or sell your trick? Before you do, read this!
bigchuck
View Profile
Veteran user
Nothing clever has ever been said in my
400 Posts

Profile of bigchuck
You can also find it on Dan Harlan's 'Bandshark' tape as Traveling Tips.

Lots of other really good rubber band tricks can be found there as well.
"The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact
mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows. - Frank Zappa"
mithrius
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, IL
127 Posts

Profile of mithrius
That does sound like Travelling Cash, but I've never heard of it done without the cash. Anyone have experience with this? Is it better one way?
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
It is the same thing as travelling cash, I used to do it with the spec holding on to the bottom band instead of getting out the dollar and waiting. It can also be done with a paperclip.
skc417
View Profile
Loyal user
australia
226 Posts

Profile of skc417
Traveling cash is quite good , have you guys seen the effect where the bill melts off the strand when it gets to the bottom? I can't recall the name of it, ring any bells people?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Name of this trick? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL