The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Dr. Terror's House Of Horrors (1965) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
A must for anyone interested in tarot card reading, Christopher Lee, Peter Cusion ,Alan Freeman the Dj of the 70's Roy Castle,good ole Hammer House job,that's it now my last day of freedom and my choice of watching what I like,which is Horror/supernatural.Most folk on here have proberly thought THANKGOD FOR THAT no more of my naming films of my choice.Need to watch some lighthearted comedy now and I will face a real life HORROR,if I do not get the house in order before she who must be obeyed comes home,all the best sorry if I have bored all.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Cosmo wvaldemar!!!!!!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
You should watch dr. terrible's house of horrible...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qnULhyWIxU
I've asked to be banned
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I hane not seen that in a while. Right now, I'm rewatching In the Mouth of Maddness.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2012-08-04 17:20, IAIN wrote:
You should watch dr. terrible's house of horrible...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qnULhyWIxU

Lol, just watched it Iain ,very funny thanks for the link I will watch some more of those.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Dr. Terror's House Of Horrors (1965) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL