We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Unleash Your Dreams - which experience have you made (21 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
artismagica
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of artismagica
Hi together,
I´m new in the Magic Café and english isn´t my home language.
Please excuse if I write errors.

Is there any one how have experience with the magic items of Unleash Your Dreams ( http://www.unleashyourdreams.co.uk/Unlea......ome.html )

- quality
- reliability
- shipping
- etc.

I saw some of the products life but I had no possibility to check the details.
The look is pretty good and all the props are hand made. I need some items very urgent.......
I place a order about three weeks ago. delivery time / production time should be 14 days.

The communication is a little bit behavior.
Guaranteed appointments where not kept.
I don´t want to chancel my order ( payed via paypal ) but I´m a little bit worried.

Do you have good or bad experience ?

Thanks
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Nothing but good experiences for me.
Andre Hagen
View Profile
Inner circle
1433 Posts

Profile of Andre Hagen
I have purchased twice from them, the last purchase about six weeks ago.

Shipping was prompt and quality was very satisfactory.

I had a question prior to my first purchase and it was answered promptly.

That is my personal experience.

Andre
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein
UYD
View Profile
New user
UK
72 Posts

Profile of UYD
Hi there
It may help if you tell me who you are and what you have ordered? I have no idea who you are and what you ordered, please mail me now.
Regards
Simon

Quote:
On 2012-08-05 14:33, artismagica wrote:
Hi together,
I´m new in the Magic Café and english isn´t my home language.
Please excuse if I write errors.

Is there any one how have experience with the magic items of Unleash Your Dreams ( http://www.unleashyourdreams.co.uk/Unlea......ome.html )

- quality
- reliability
- shipping
- etc.

I saw some of the products life but I had no possibility to check the details.
The look is pretty good and all the props are hand made. I need some items very urgent.......
I place a order about three weeks ago. delivery time / production time should be 14 days.

The communication is a little bit behavior.
Guaranteed appointments where not kept.
I don´t want to chancel my order ( payed via paypal ) but I´m a little bit worried.

Do you have good or bad experience ?

Thanks
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Email him, he is one of the good guys. You will get the items in a timely manner and should expect a ood experience. This has always been the case for me during the past 7 months.
UYD
View Profile
New user
UK
72 Posts

Profile of UYD
Ah I just saw your tag line / website in your profile Stephan, I know who you are now.
Now I don't know what the problem is and you have emailed me via FB and privately and I told you in no uncertain terms that your items would not have left till the end of this week and I offered you a refund without any fuss if this was not to your liking.To be fair you gave me grief less than 3 days after you ordered.
You said you did not want a refund. I have checked the email from just now and there is nothing there from you nor on the FB group or anywhere else until 13:50 BST today,you have given me no time to answer you it is a Sunday as well.
All items are made to order, yours was a special order and it took longer than expected due to my daughter's illness, something you knew about.
As I said your items will come out this week as promised if this is not good enough then ill refund you tonight.
Ill send this to your email address as well, in case you miss it.
Regards
Simon
artismagica
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of artismagica
Hi,
I don´t want to make bad mood about UYD.
This was not the plan.....

I think sometimes it is just a language problem, and maybe I understand some information wrong.
simon get in touch with me 1 minute after I send him a PM.

Sorry if I made tham worse............
SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3486 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
Simon at Unleash Your Dreams is not only a nice guy, he’s knowledgeable, puts effort into his products and business, and makes certain his customers are satisfied.

I have one of his old Ouija board which I treasure, and just got his old scented oil “Antiquity” which is very high quality.

He’s told me that with the ubiquitous incompetence of the UK and US postal services combined some things vanish into black-gulag-holes at times. But I know he always stands by his customers.

I’d buy with confidence is stuff is good and fairly priced.
My two-cents,
Walt
“Tales of Enchantment: The Art of Magic”
by Walt Anthony
www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com

"spinning tales and weaving enchantment"
Miguel Abril
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of Miguel Abril
I'm having problems with Simon. I ordered a Complete Spirit Lamp Kit in Box on 8th September.

I don't know anything about the status of my order. When I ask to Simon he always replies that he's out of office and tomorrow will answer and, guess what, never answer.

Anyone with the same situation?
UYD
View Profile
New user
UK
72 Posts

Profile of UYD
Miguel I answered your email two days ago. Please check your emails
Regards
Simon
Peter McMillan
View Profile
Elite user
St. George, Utah
497 Posts

Profile of Peter McMillan
Purchased a Spirit Lamp last year. From UK to Utah was just about 30 days, customs in New York was the hold up.

Product is outstanding. Customer service and responce was second to none.
Spiritus Dictum Artifacts ~ Tools of the Craft for Serious Workers http://petemcmillan.wixsite.com/sd-artifacts/artifacts
Warren-Peace
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Warren-Peace
I have had no concerns. My last item was shipped promptly, but the customs into Canada held onto it for some time. I would like to think they were enjoying my purchase for themselves, but I know they are just slow with processing etc.
spookyone
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
282 Posts

Profile of spookyone
My stuff should be here shortly, maybe even tomorrow. I can't wait! Smile I got the whole kit 'n caboodle in the complete Spirit Lamp kit.
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Always good and indeed, I've just enjoyed a pre-weekend gig splurge this morning Smile
[
maxnew40
View Profile
Elite user
402 Posts

Profile of maxnew40
I bought a spirit lamp from them, I was happy with purchase. It even came with a spare bulb for the lamp and some nice printed materials.

-Max
Jon_Thompson
View Profile
Inner circle
Darkest Cheshire
2404 Posts

Profile of Jon_Thompson
Simon and co at UYD are really great guys.
Van Helmont
View Profile
Elite user
488 Posts

Profile of Van Helmont
My first SL got lost in the mail; less than a week later I was sent a replacement!
No complaints here.
The Epiphany Before Christmas: this day (12/23/13) I leave the Café for good!
OnTiltSoon
View Profile
Special user
Barcelona
544 Posts

Profile of OnTiltSoon
Quote:
On 2012-10-22 12:07, Van Helmont wrote:
My first SL got lost in the mail; less than a week later I was sent a replacement!
No complaints here.

Same with a Magnetic Disc
- Joaquín Gasa Thomas
Tokyo Williams
View Profile
Regular user
NYC
126 Posts

Profile of Tokyo Williams
Ordered a pocket lamp back in the summer...UK to NYC in only a couple of weeks. I'm enjoying mine, and Simon et al seem very helpful.

I've also posted a question to fellow lamp users down in the crypt, incidentally.
I have nothing to say
And I am saying it
And that is poetry.
-John Cage
doctorrigormorto
View Profile
Loyal user
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
284 Posts

Profile of doctorrigormorto
I ordered Dead Ringers... and got it in under 2 weeks!
And that was going from England to Canada!

I know companies in the States that take a couple of months...

I am personally a BIG Fan of Unleash Your Dreams effects, and the workmanship is Fantastic!

I have been in contact with Simon about a few of his effects and he has been very helpful in making them 'Special' just for my type of Show.
He is very hands on and has a good understanding of what makes a prop look creepy. Normally I build ALOT of the effects and props for my Show... but I can trust Simon's work to match my quality every time Smile

All in all, if you are looking for some GREAT Bizarre magick... take a good look around http://www.unleashyourdreams.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Unleash Your Dreams - which experience have you made (21 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL