The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Magic Party Picture (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chory
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Chory
Hello,

This is a question about the Magic Party Picture. Do you guys put your Magic Party Picture on a small easel for the child to draw and color in? Also, what are you supposed to do when the balloons and presents at the top get color on them because the child accidently drew on it? It ruins the magic trick right there!!!
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Seems like we need some studying on how to get cooperation from a child spectator during a show.
Chory
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Chory
Yeah because you've never had children go around to your case of tricks and check them out.
Ed_Millis
View Profile
Inner circle
Yuma, AZ
2292 Posts

Profile of Ed_Millis
Quote:
Yeah because you've never had children go around to your case of tricks and check them out.

Dude, don't bet on that!! Most of us here have "been there, dealt with that" on just about everything - including kids who won't stay put and do what they're told. The kind of stuff you're asking about here is nothing compared to some antics these kids can pull. Scroll down through the different threads here in the Little Darlings and you'll find plenty of "nightmare" stories.

The bottom line: you can either suck it up, keep smiling, keep performing your best, and replace anything you have to after you get home .... or you find something else to do besides magic for kids.

Ed

PS: It doesn't go over real good, either, to get steamed at people who are trying to help you. WHy don't you try asking some questions before you lash out?
adamferrucci
View Profile
Regular user
Newfield, NJ
169 Posts

Profile of adamferrucci
I used to use this effect in all my shows. The rubber band conceals the fact that it's a half page.
I hold the picture when the birthday child is coloring it so I can make sure they don't color above the rubber band.
I'm not sure what to do if the tops already colored on though. Perhaps buy a new one or make a new top.
Making Birthdays Magical!
www.adamferrucci.com

www.adamsmagicstore.com
Chory
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Chory
Hmmm.. that's strange. I never got rubber bands with my Magic Party picture. I wonder what these rubber bands look like, where they go and where you get them from.
wbzwolinski
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of wbzwolinski
How go you camouflage the gimmick? Don't explain it here...PM me.

Wolly
Keep it Simple...Play it BIG!!!
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1591 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Make a copy of the back pages and keep them to the side in your briefcase. That should do the trick. Also bring some extra tape and scissors to remake it on the go.

Patrick
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Magic Party Picture (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL