The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » John Calvert in San Diego - FREE EVENT! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

djameskelloggjr
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of djameskelloggjr
I have great news for those who missed John Calvert's Interview last Wednesday at the Magic Castle in Hollywood. He will be doing a One on One Interview with the Audience next Saturday August 11th at 2:00 pm at the 3 Generations of Magic shop in the city of Vista in California. The event is absolutely free for anyone who wishes to attend. This will be a once in a lifetime opportunity to not only see but to be in an intimate setting talking directly to a legend in the world of magic.

A one on one with John Calvert, a real magical opportunity if you ask me.

I apologize for the very short notice. But as many of you may be aware of, John Calvert just turned 101 (!!!! wow, and he still performs, incredible!) therefore his health is delicate. Right now he is relatively close to us and he's feeling good which makes it a perfect time for him to be here. We've been waiting for this for so long and we want to share it with everyone. Please, feel free to pass the news around. Again the event is completely free.

John Calvert, one on one interview with the audience
WHEN: Saturday August 11th at 2:00 PM
WHERE: 741 Olive Ave Vista, CA 92083
INFO: 760-842-1552 or http://www.3generationsofmagic.com

Cheers Everyone!

Click here to view attached image.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » John Calvert in San Diego - FREE EVENT! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL