The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 'The Thindex' by Miracle Factory (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
zgecko
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of zgecko
Can anyone who has seen this offer a review or other commentary? (It seems to be available almost everywhere.) Thank you for your help!

Tom
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1735 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
I'd imagine a few people around the Café have given this a test-drive. Anyone?

Thanks,
jerry
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Tannen's told me they are shipping this on Wed. next week
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I had to look it up as I never heard of it:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S14649

It says "An incredibly versatile prediction device". Someone must have it to review?
zgecko
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of zgecko
Anyone? Please!

Tom
chriswiehl
View Profile
Veteran user
388 Posts

Profile of chriswiehl
That is one of the worst trailers ever!
Your Favorite Magician
www.chriswheel.com
@wheelmagic
@yourfavoritemagician
Search for my products under "Christopher Wiehl"
drphil
View Profile
Elite user
449 Posts

Profile of drphil
What a waste how is this even a teaser video. Why have a video that only states what is in the description of the effect.
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Quote:
On 2012-08-15 12:16, zgecko wrote:
Anyone? Please!

Tom

As you look very interested maybe you can buy it and do a review no?
I didn't watch the trailer, just read the add and what's it looks pretty clear to me, I'm the only one or what?
T0 be clear, they said what's it!
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Do you see a Trailer?
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST, STEEL Stage Version,
X-RAY Stage Version
http://rasmusmagic.ch
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
If I want to know if something is good (for me) - I do occassionally look at reviews and try and spot people I tend to agree with and then read their advice...

however, I do also note when people constantly ask for reviews without ever contributing some of their own...not aimed at anyone, just a general comment...

so maybe, if twenty of you can paypal me £1.25 each, I will pm you my review...y'know, as a gesture of good will?

seems fair to me...

seriously, if I could return this - I would... it's terrible...i bought it out of curiosity...nicely produced booklet though... but the gimmick is something I tinkered with myself a few years back (i think I shared it here or maybe elsewhere - can't remember) but overall, I really don't rate this for many reasons...and there are better indexes out there on the market (or make your own from various sources)...

save your money...
I've asked to be banned
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Though the index can be stored elsewhere, the majority of routines, and for its purpose, this may suit some if they work from out of a wallet...however, to access each thing within the index there is a certain amount of movement to get to it...(as with all of these kinds of devices) however in my opinion, a little too much. A major concern for me, is also the bi***t size/dimensions too... for me, I want all of mine to be consistent, and with this device I would struggle to do that...i am comfortable with a certain size that fits me, and I don't really want to deviate from that...personally, I'd say spend the extra tenner and get Looch's utility device...

I think this is rather over-priced too... just my opinion... your mileage may vary! I know some people who don't like chinese pork ribs!
I've asked to be banned
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Who's this guy who doesn't like the Chinese pork ribs?

He must be rooted out, hunted down and strung up.

steve
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Me
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Quote:
On 2012-08-17 08:41, Alan Rorrison wrote:
Me

BURN HIM!
I've asked to be banned
zgecko
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of zgecko
[quote]On 2012-08-17 07:51, IAIN wrote:

however, I do also note when people constantly ask for reviews without ever contributing some of their own...not aimed at anyone, just a general comment...

Iain,

Since I started this thread, I assume your comment was directed at me (otherwise why bother)!!! I invite you to review my posts; I think you will find a number of them (some quite detailed).

Tom
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I'm guessing you didn't read ALL of my post...
I've asked to be banned
illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
NYC
752 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
Kind of glad Tannen's was out of stock when I went to purchase this. Ended up getting FOOD FOR THOUGHT by Karmilovich instead. Looks like divine intervention if I've ever seen it! Smile

Thanks for the honest review IAIN.
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
The trailer was great, I watched her..It over and over.
For real now, there are far better versions. Looch has the very best pocket index I have ever seen, Read the Safwan Papers and find a fantastic wallet version you can make fast and easy using your existing wallet, and I made it and have it on me every day, you can flash the wallet as it is pretty much invisible. Then you have Outlaw effects with a great index wallet, I own and cannot remember the name of.
If you read Corinda’s 13 steps, you will find a great pocket version.
Tony Miller inventor of the amazing "Pocket Space Plus" has a really nice system, worth checking out.
You have "Q" by Cosmo Solano, way too pricey and uses too much pocket space, but you do get a wealth of knowledge and ideas to some worth the price, but for the right occasion, this is amazing.

Dave
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
2280 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
Quote:
On 2013-05-19 08:58, dave wrote:
Read the Safwan Papers and find a fantastic wallet version you can make fast and easy using your existing wallet, and I made it and have it on me every day, you can flash the wallet as it is pretty much invisible.
Dave

Dave: thanks for your mention of the "$4 Billet Index" from my eBook The Safwan Papers....I'm glad you like it!

Bryn
Bryn D. Reynolds, Author of:
"The Safwan Papers" & "The LOGAR Scrolls" Mentalism ebooks - PM any interest.
My artwork: https://darkmountainarts.com
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Ah I remember this thread...

I would like to mention mine, the Trident...adaptable, portable, can scale up or down and handles a dirty dozen...
http://www.lulu.com/shop/kingdom-mawadi/......458.html
I've asked to be banned
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 'The Thindex' by Miracle Factory (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL