The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring 334, Myrtle Beach, SC to host Dan Harlan ... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SeasideShowman
View Profile
Elite user
Myrtle Beach, SC
443 Posts

Profile of SeasideShowman
IBM Ring 334, the Grand Strand Magician's Society is proud to announce that we have confirmed that we will be hosting Dan Harlan's lecture and workshop Monday October 8, 2012 at the Magic Loft in Myrtle Beach, SC, USA. Dan is a great mind of magic and we are excited to watch , listen and learn from that evening. This is event is free to all members in good standing with the IBM and a nominal fee will be charged at the door for all others. For directions to the Magic Loft or any other questions you may have feel free to call 843.626.8191 for assistance.

Mike Heidtman
Past President, IBM Ring 334
MB, SC, USA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I didn't care if they were laughing at me or laughing with me ... as long as they were laughing" - Unknown
www.MagicAtTheBeach.org
"I'm with it"
SeasideShowman
View Profile
Elite user
Myrtle Beach, SC
443 Posts

We are only a couple weeks away from this event. Monday night October 8th at the Magic Loft in Myrtle Beach, SC at 8:00PM.

Don't miss it !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I didn't care if they were laughing at me or laughing with me ... as long as they were laughing" - Unknown
www.MagicAtTheBeach.org
"I'm with it"
SeasideShowman
View Profile
Elite user
Myrtle Beach, SC
443 Posts

We had a terrific time with Dan Harlan last night as IBM Ring 334 hosted him & Jenn at the Magic Loft. Dan lectured for over two hours as he taught and answered questions about all the effects he performed. Super selection of merchandise to chose from, too. Professionally presented, highly reccommended !!

Captain Mike
Past President, IBM Ring 334
Grand Strand Magician's Society
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
www.MagicAtTheBeach.org
"I'm with it"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring 334, Myrtle Beach, SC to host Dan Harlan ... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL