The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Great workstation for prop management (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1959 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
Hello!

I just recently purchased a Stanley Fatmax workstation designed to carry tools, but I have found it to be amazing for prop management as it fits many props in a very organized manner. You can order it online, just google "Stanley Fatmax workstation," but I got it at Home Depot for a little over $80, which is cheaper than any online retailer I've seen so far:

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stor......5lD1lR3w

It's well worth the money in my opinion as it is also durable and will last a long time.

Just thought I'd share this with everyone!

Danny
LeoH
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of LeoH
Thanks, Danny! I bought one for our facepainting supplies. Works great.
Miguel Abril
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of Miguel Abril
Is this for storage at home or for carry your show's props?
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
I've seen a lot of face painters and balloonists use things like this, they look ideal for the job.
LeoH
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of LeoH
Miguel:

For facepainting supplies it functions as storage and transportation. It has wheels and an extendable handle.
hocuspocusjay23
View Profile
Regular user
171 Posts

Profile of hocuspocusjay23
I purchased a case just like this at a local department store a few years ago. It has worked very well for many things.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Great workstation for prop management (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL