The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Real Mind Readers Seminar (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

crozboz
View Profile
New user
York, UK
30 Posts

Profile of crozboz
http://yorkrealmindreaders.eventbrite.co.uk/

This looks to be one hell of an event. A last minute day of seminars & workshops on "real" mentalism - from 3 of the greats - Paul Voodini, Chris Rawlins & Luke Jermay for £30.

Anyone heading along? And if not - why not!?
Tom Crosbie
"Expanded bread shell is a method I hope to see lots more of in future" - Tom Stone
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
I'm certainly looking forward to it! Always a pleasure to work alongside Luke and Chris and this promises to be a great day. My lecture shall be centred around the enigmatic Cathy Shadows and shall imaginatively be called 'In the Shadow of Cathy'!

I know that Luke and Chris have some amazing things lined up to.
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
magicadey
View Profile
New user
York, UK
1 Post

Profile of magicadey
This looks like it will be a great day..
ChrisWall
View Profile
Regular user
England
119 Posts

Profile of ChrisWall
Going to this!

Very excited. £30 to get to pick these 3 minds brains and see what they have to say for 6 hours is worth anyones money. Plus it's right next to the train station so no taxi fare or too far to walk.

Chris.
"Have your cake and eat it... there's no other reason to have a cake" - Derren Brown

http://www.chrisreadsminds.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Real Mind Readers Seminar (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL