The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Another newbie? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tyren
View Profile
New user
Seattle,WA
22 Posts

Profile of Tyren
Just thought I'd take a second to introduce myself! My name is Shane. I live near Seattle, WA. I have been doing magic off and on for 7-8 years, but I have recently decided to make it a major part of my life. I'm easy going and love to chat, so feel free to add me to your MSN list.

:bikes: Shane (aka Tyren)
troppobob
View Profile
Veteran user
Crescent Head Australia
372 Posts

Profile of troppobob
Dear Shane aka tyren

Welcome to the Café.

8 years of practice and rehersing must have allowed you to develop a reasonable level of competence and some insights into what does and doesn't work for you.

I look forward to reading your contributions in this forum.

Troppo Bob Smile
Scott Imler
View Profile
Special user
Calgary, Canada
545 Posts

Profile of Scott Imler
Hey Shane welcome aboard.

Scott Imler
Tyren
View Profile
New user
Seattle,WA
22 Posts

Profile of Tyren
Thanks guys. Yeah, I have got a good feeling for what I like, and what I don't. I guess I am what you guys call a 'purist'. I really try to avoid gimmicks and gaffs. I prefer to work with sleights. Cards are my favorite, but I recently started working with coins too.

Thanks for the welcome,
=Shane
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Welcome to our magic family. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Shane,
Welcome to the Café! There's a lot of information at the Café to keep you busy for some time. Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and get comfortable. Don't hesitate to post questions as there are a lot of helpful people here. Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Shane Smile
Welcome to the best place about magic on the net. You will find lots of new friends and new ideas here. Believe or not my msn has been ffull by the friends here. By this way I have ideas what is happening all around the world. All you have to do is to post often.Please enjoy a cup of strong Turkish Coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Tom Frank
View Profile
V.I.P.
industrial Strength Magic
493 Posts

Profile of Tom Frank
Welcome Shane! I see you're wasting no time making the rounds. Hope you can make it to the session this weekend!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Another newbie? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL