The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Max Krause's Envelope'd (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1578 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
I just received this today from Max. Just watched the DVD ... wow, this is so powerful ..
something I will definitely use! Well worth the $

Lots of great ideas on the DVD.
jesse_james_mcguire
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of jesse_james_mcguire
Just got my copy of Enveloped today also.. WOW what a great Utility for Switches,Revelations,.Predictions ect.. The combination of principals used to make this effect is where Max really shines.. Use Enveloped in conjunction with his effect Unholy, or any of Max's bill effects and you have a sure fire killer effect! Most of all the construction of the gimmick is really easy to make and fast for an easy reset... Don't buy this effect I want it all for myself.. I can't believe Max let this worker out of his bag o tricks!

Another really cool thing is that you can call or skype Max and he will give you the lo down on this when you purchase it. Never heard of any pro doing that before..

Don't buy this worker I want it to be all mine!!!!

http://innovativedeceptions.com/?page_id......ct_id=29
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
I've actually used Envelope'd with Unholey and MBS. The reactions were amazing, especially when the bill was revealed to show that the serial number was my volunteer's birthdate. She actually said she was going to frame it. The use of Envelope'd made everything so very easy to do and very convincing.
Platt
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2015 Posts

Profile of Platt
Another fun, clever effect from max. If you have a place for envelopes in your magic, or any routine that requires somebody to hold onto an enclosed packet, I think you'll like this.
Sugar Rush is here! Freakishly visual magic. http://www.plattmagic.com
rgnprof
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of rgnprof
I've got a "weakness" for envelopes - I guess you would call it that. But, does this offer anything that different? I have made and used envelopes as described in Annemann and Lesley and I have bought Regal's Special Delivery, Sankey's Ominlpoe, Mentalope...etc.

Not looking for any revealing information - just some input from someone that may be familiar with some of these above listed item. $35 is a little pricey...but if it offers a 3 or even better a 4 way out - that would be helpful to know.

Thanks,
Ryan
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
Ryan, you can contact Max to find out directly.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Max Krause's Envelope'd (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL