The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
Quote:
On 2012-08-30 13:28, DanHarlan wrote:
Holy $#!T!!! Ladies & Gentlemen... a Four-Way Pegasus! And you saw it here first!!!
--Dan Harlan

Good one! Smile
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
It still says pre-order at murphy's.
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1774 Posts

Profile of SIX
Quote:
Holy $#!T!!! Ladies & Gentlemen... a Four-Way Pegasus! And you saw it here first!!!
--Dan Harlan

Its an honor that my post was able to produce this!! :-D *Teardrop* Im so proud. :-P
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1774 Posts

Profile of SIX
Quote:
On 2012-08-30 13:36, Zombie Magic wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-08-19 17:52, SIX wrote:
Hey guys,

I worked with my Friend Devont on his effect. It will be available at most shops and preorders are open.

Here is the trailor, hope you all enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll06krUV_cw&feature=plcp

best,

Six

Congratulations on Juxtaposition. We're looking forward to reviews as the shops start to get them in. If the positive comments so far are any indication, it will be a very popular trick!

Thank you so much Smile The shops should be getting them very soon, the shipment was already sent to Murphys and should be in motion Smile
FrenchDrop
View Profile
Inner circle
I can name that tune in
1647 Posts

Profile of FrenchDrop
Quote:
--Dan Harlan

Didn't you just make it a five-way?

I'm telling you, man, it's insidious. Smile
"A great magician has said of his profession that its practitioners '… must pound and rack their brains to make the least learning go in, but quarrelling always comes very naturally to them.'” -- Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ohio
953 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
Oh, ya caught me... trying to sneak the old Penta-Pegasus by you! Back on topic... this effect looks like it plays strong and is practical. Reminds me of stuff I've played around with and deemed "too good" to share with others since they might not realize the power of elegant simplicity. I wish you great success with this!
--Dan Harlan
Now, back to my cage...
Visit My Site @

www.danharlanmagic.com
FrenchDrop
View Profile
Inner circle
I can name that tune in
1647 Posts

Profile of FrenchDrop
I'm looking forward to seeing some reviews, but I'm leaning toward it -- especially if it could be used the way I mentioned earlier, as a convenient, natural way to switch from using one deck to another in the middle of a card act.
"A great magician has said of his profession that its practitioners '… must pound and rack their brains to make the least learning go in, but quarrelling always comes very naturally to them.'” -- Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1774 Posts

Profile of SIX
Quote:
On 2012-08-30 17:04, DanHarlan wrote:
Oh, ya caught me... trying to sneak the old Penta-Pegasus by you! Back on topic... this effect looks like it plays strong and is practical. Reminds me of stuff I've played around with and deemed "too good" to share with others since they might not realize the power of elegant simplicity. I wish you great success with this!
--Dan Harlan
Now, back to my cage...

Dan, thank you so much! Elegant simplicity is a beautiful way to put it.

Well wishes,

Six
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8824 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Hey Six. Will these DVD's be heading over the pond to places like the UK and Botswana? Or is this strictly US only? Thanks for any info.
BigSmile
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of BigSmile
I talked the last days with Michael (via email). Thanks for that support.
I've placed my order yesterday and I will let you know my thoughts as soon as I got the DVD. Could take some days... I am from Germany. Smile
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1774 Posts

Profile of SIX
Quote:
On 2012-08-31 02:18, pegasus wrote:
Hey Six. Will these DVD's be heading over the pond to places like the UK and Botswana? Or is this strictly US only? Thanks for any info.

You can always order it, the shipping and handling is only a few dollars difference from U.S shipping. Murphys is the distrubuter on the dvd SO I'm sure it will end up over there. Just have to check your local shops.

Thanks! Smile
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1774 Posts

Profile of SIX
Quote:
On 2012-08-31 02:53, BigSmile wrote:
I talked the last days with Michael (via email). Thanks for that support.
I've placed my order yesterday and I will let you know my thoughts as soon as I got the DVD. Could take some days... I am from Germany. Smile

Yes many talks, which I enjoyed very much! You are more then welcome. It will be shipped in the next few minutes, hopefully you can get it asap.

Speak soon,

Michael
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
Quote:
On 2012-08-30 14:38, Danny Kazam wrote:

I know I said it before, but it still says it's pre-order. I never pre-order anything.

PRE-SALE NOTE: Please be aware that this Item is available for Pre-Orders only. This item is currently not in stock. Contact a Sales Rep. for expected arrival date.
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1774 Posts

Profile of SIX
Quote:
On 2012-08-31 10:54, Danny Kazam wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-08-30 14:38, Danny Kazam wrote:

I know I said it before, but it still says it's pre-order. I never pre-order anything.

PRE-SALE NOTE: Please be aware that this Item is available for Pre-Orders only. This item is currently not in stock. Contact a Sales Rep. for expected arrival date.

Yep, Murphys hasnt received their shipment yet, its in transit. So they don't tak down preorder until they have it in their own possesion.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8824 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Thanks for the info Six. I don't know why, I think for security reasons, anything mailed from the States seems to take forever. It's only happened over the last year or so, I believe it was in response to the IED device found inside the printer cartridge on board a cargo aircraft.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cargo_planes_bomb_plot
BigSmile
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of BigSmile
Sometimes packages from the US (to Germany) take only 8 to 10 business days to arrive. Sometimes it takes up to 4 weeks. The last weeks shipping was very fast...
BigSmile
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of BigSmile
Quote:
On 2012-08-31 10:52, SIX wrote:
Yes many talks, which I enjoyed very much! You are more then welcome. It will be shipped in the next few minutes, hopefully you can get it asap.

Speak soon,

Michael

Can't wait to watch the DVD. Smile

Perhaps you should remove the "PRE-ORDER" status on your website.
BigSmile
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of BigSmile
By the way: Where is the soundtrack from we can hear on the demo video? I like it very much!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Penguin has Juxtaposition n stock, so Murphy's must have shipped to all the dealers:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S14693
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
327 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Wow, this looks almost EXACTLY like an effect we've been selling here at MJM Magic for over SEVEN YEARS called Mental Crossover, only our price is less than $10.00 and we've been marketing this since 2005.

I welcome Devonte and others to check it out and see what I mean:

http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/mental-crossover-p-59.html

To be fair, I have not reviewed Devonte's DVD, but looking at the demo and Ad Copy, it would appear at first glance that this method is the EXACTLY same. Devonte, if you would like to contact us in private to discuss your method, please do so.....because it would appear as if this is a direct copy of something that we have been selling for quite a long time now as a download to our customers for way less than the cost of your product.

If this is truly a different effect, I welcome you to contact me so that we can clear up any confusion between our two products.

EDIT: I should say that if your method doesn't involve a c**l, then it may be a different handling of our effect. I noticed that you advertise "no sleight of hand" so if yours doesn't rely on the use of a c**l when handling the cards, then let me know because that may be the difference.
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Effect (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL