The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Magic of David Regal Card Effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

david_a_whitehead
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2122 Posts

Profile of david_a_whitehead
So I purchased the set of DVDs, and I want some input. I have been looking through the tricks listed and a lot of the stuff are commercial items that David has been selling sepeately with gimmicks. So my question is are the tricks on these DVDs shown for presentational value only, or does he explain how to create the gimmicks that you would need to perform some of the effects? I was really intrigued by the material on Volume 1 and I hope that most of the material doesn't require commerical gimmicks that I have to buy separately. Any input?
JimMaloney
View Profile
Inner circle
1184 Posts

Profile of JimMaloney
Everything is completely explained, though in many cases it will be easier just to pick up the marketed versions.

Something like the Deja Vu Deck would be fairly easy to put together yourself, but for There and Back or Pasteboard Massacre, I think you'd be much better off buying the marketed versions.

-Jim
Books and Magazines for sale -- more than 200 items (Last updated January 17th, 2014. Link goes to public Google Doc.)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Magic of David Regal Card Effects (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL