The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Latex by Nefesch New (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1444 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Struggling to get this down
Gonna take a lot of practice to get it smooth...
Loading of the coin is my problem
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Reignofsound, are you loading the coin yourself? In performance, the spectator drop the coin in, so it's really easy.
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Having the coin loaded by the spectator is better in every sense.

Not only because it adds to the credibility that the coin is inside.
Also because the handling becomes easier that way.

Nefesch
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Hey, Nefesch! I love your trick. I do it the way you do it, no popping/restoration. It's so strong with the coin penetration, it's anti climatic to add anything.

Zombie
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2012-10-12 15:08, Zombie Magic wrote:
Hey, Nefesch! I love your trick. I do it the way you do it, no popping/restoration. It's so strong with the coin penetration, it's anti climatic to add anything.

Zombie

:)

I am glad to hear that Smile

Nefesch
NotYourAverageJOE
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of NotYourAverageJOE
After performing the coin through the balloon with out doing the popping and restoration can the spectator keep the balloon?
NOT YOUR AVERAGE MAGIC
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2012-10-13 23:02, NotYourAverageJOE wrote:
After performing the coin through the balloon with out doing the popping and restoration can the spectator keep the balloon?

No. If you'd like to give them the ballon, then I would do the pop and restoration.
NotYourAverageJOE
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of NotYourAverageJOE
Thank you Zombie Magic.

In your experience how many people want to see the balloon after?
NOT YOUR AVERAGE MAGIC
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
There are two extra handlings I have, in order to proceed on after the penetration, unfortunately they were not included in the original Dvd, but don't worry, I will find a way to deliver both handling for free to all owner of Latex, in one or two days I will provide with a way so every owner of LATEX can contact me and get the extra footage for free.

Hugs

Nefesch
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2012-10-14 11:10, NotYourAverageJOE wrote:
Thank you Zombie Magic.

In your experience how many people want to see the balloon after?

If they wanted to see it, they never got a chance because I popped it: "The coin passed through, even though it's just a balloon".

At first I had it set up for the restoration, thinking they'd ask "can you blow it back up"? Never happened once. It's no big deal to be ready for it, if you want. I just think it's anti climatic. If your experience will be different, please post about it. I'm alway open to changing what I do.
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Here is something for every owner of LATEX:

http://www.latexbynefesch.com

Regardless of where have you purchased LATEX from, I will be giving as a FREE Bonus two new ideas for every owner of LATEX.

The instructions on how, where and when to get the Free Bonus Video is on that site.

Nefesch
Scottacorman
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Scottacorman
Just received Latex. Very creative. I haven't played around with it yet. However, after a bit of brainstorming I have come up with another idea. I don't think I will be doing the restoration phase. It seems to take away / dilute the initial moment of the coin penetration. I will probably put some very small object in the balloon to prove something is inside, then pop it at end. Object will never be found. Left clean that way. What do you all think???

I personally think the part of showing no hole after the coin is removed is absolutely ingenious. A subtle and small thing but great nonetheless.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Scottacorman will PM you a thought.
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
For those asking what type of proof of purchase should be sent, here are some examples:

*A picture of you holding the Dvd
*Your Paypal Transaction Id
*Tell me what is the phrase mentioned at a particular moment during the footage (Ex: at 12:20 the phrase said is....)

Nefesch
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
I am glad to announce that the Bonus Video IS READY!
And is being send to all the owners of LATEX.
Those of you who have purchased it from Penguin Magic will be receiving them from them, those you who purchased it from Magic Tao will be sent from Magic Tao, If you have purchased it somewhere else you will be receiving it from me, if you still have not requested your bonus, just follow the instructions that are shown in this page:

Nefesch
madelaine
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of madelaine
I LOVE being able to control the speed of the reveal...and so do audience members also...especially towards the 'slow' end of the dial...like allowing something to become gradually apparent from out of a mist/fog
James927
View Profile
Regular user
Nor Cal
145 Posts

Profile of James927
Hi - I just picked up this effect - really like it. On the DVD it's suggested we use 11" balloons. In the "extra" video that Nefesch made he says use #16, #14 or in a pinch #12 balloons. Which balloons do you all find best to use?

Thanks and happy new year - James
phillipsart
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
310 Posts

Profile of phillipsart
Quote:
On 2012-11-20 11:47, Nefesch wrote:
I am glad to announce that the Bonus Video IS READY!
And is being send to all the owners of LATEX.
Those of you who have purchased it from Penguin Magic will be receiving them from them, those you who purchased it from Magic Tao will be sent from Magic Tao, If you have purchased it somewhere else you will be receiving it from me, if you still have not requested your bonus, just follow the instructions that are shown in this page:

Whats this bonus video?
I purchased this from Penguin Magic 4 weeks ago and it never arrived, now I hear we should receive a bonus video.
Nefesch
kazpet
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of kazpet
I bought latex from penguin. I can't see any new video in My Penguin section?
phillipsart
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
310 Posts

Profile of phillipsart
Latex turned up in the post today. Over 4 weeks since I ordered. Watched the video, looks great. Balloons included where damaged. Must look for a source here in Australia for the balloons.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Latex by Nefesch New (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL