The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Evolution meets ESPy-onage (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Following an idea first suggested by Neil Somerville, I've contacted Craig over at Promystic with regards a merging of Evolution and ESPy-onage in a hands-off miracle of remote vision.
It could be played with a different premise, but that's what I use.

Craig has graciously given the green light on this.

I have prepared a 20 plus page PDF which I have sent to Craig for approval.
The plan for distributing ESPy-onage Evolution Supplement is as follows.

Those who own both ESPy-onage and Evolution will get the PDF for FREE.

This is because people who own both are getting nothing new in terms of method. Just another possible way to use both items combined.

Those who own only ESPy-onage will also get the PDF for FREE.

This is because people who own ESPy-onage are getting nothing new in terms of method. Only an idea to make the handling hands-off. No secrets of Evolution are revealed or even mentioned in the PDF.

Those who own only Evolution will be asked to pay a nominal $10 for the PDF.

This is because they WILL be receiving something new. The secret behind ESPy-onage, which some people have had to pay 45 Euros for (though that does include a deck of 40 ESPy-onage cards, custom made by Paralabs.)

These $10's will be collected and donated to a charity here in Holland called Cliniclowns.
It is an organisation that sends clowns into hospitals to entertain sick children. http://www.cliniclowns.nl/en/

As soon as Craig gives the go ahead, I'll announce how to obtain the ESPy-onage Evolution Supplement PDF

Regards
Steve
DutchFrank
View Profile
Special user
Has a fence with
542 Posts

Profile of DutchFrank
Quote:
These $10's will be collected and donated to a charity here in Holland called Cliniclowns.
It is an organisation that sends clowns into hospitals to entertain sick children. http://www.cliniclowns.nl/en/

:applause:
Forgive me any language mistakes.

I'm Dutch.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3691 Posts

Profile of JanForster
"Evolution meets ESPy-onage", I see "meetings" are increasing Smile ... Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Indeed Jan.
I think there's probably more things that can be combined with Evolution.
It's just so good.

But I can't take the credit for the initial idea of putting the two together.

Steve
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2056 Posts

Profile of aligator
Wow. Really looking forward to this. Evolution is already in my repertoire and I expect the same of Espy-onage when it finally arruves.
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
I posted this lower down but maybe this is a better place for it:

Craig has seen the finished PDF and has given the go ahead for this to be offered to owners of Evolution.

So if you own Evolution, head over to the Promystic forum and check the Evolution section.
There is a post there "Evolution+ESPy-onage Lite" which will explain things in more detail.

Thanks for reading
Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Evolution meets ESPy-onage (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL