The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2012 entrée: Shawn Farquhar » » Your favourite tricks » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

adamsmaye
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of adamsmaye
Hey shawn,

I was wondering what are you favourite tricks right now?

also what were your favourite tricks when you started in magic?

what inspires your magic?

thanks
Shawn Farquhar
View Profile
V.I.P.
Canada
760 Posts

Profile of Shawn Farquhar
Hi Adam,

Right now I love doing my Ultimate Invisible Deck, Extended Stay and a new theatrical card effect similar to my Shape of my Heart which I have titled "Unwritten".
When I first started doing magic I did mainly stage and props. I had a candle thru the arm (still have it too, made by my Father), tip over box and Fantasio vanishing candle.
I loved doing shows and I soon had a a pretty big collection of cool magic. I do recall when I was in about 14 I went on a school trip across the country and got to meet Micky Hades. I went to his magic shop in the basement of his house and bought my first Hades Improved Finger Chopper ... I carried that little gem everywhere I went for years. In fact if you ever see me at a corporate walk-around type affair, I'll bet it's still in my left breast pocket ...

Inspiration comes from everywhere and most often when I am not expecting it. I wish I had a more complex answer but I hope never learn so much that my eyes are closed to the possibilities that await me..

-shawn farquhar
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2012 entrée: Shawn Farquhar » » Your favourite tricks » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL