The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » IBM British Ring 25 - Convention at Great Yarmouth (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Hi guys - just joined the Café and wondered if any members are coming along to the UK IBM convention on 26 - 30 September? If so, pop over and say hi!!! I'll be on the Magic Tricks stand, no doubt demonstrating Genetics! Makes a nice change for me too as it's about 10 minutes away from where I live - happy days!
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
McCoy
View Profile
Regular user
Scotland
136 Posts

Profile of McCoy
..bit of a trek for us Scottish boys n girls!

Programme looks fun though!
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1987 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Is there a day Pass Available ?
Michael J
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
334 Posts

Profile of Michael J
Hi JackMagic,

If you haven't already been told, yes there is a day pass available. Go to http://www.magicconvention.co.uk to see details.

All the best

Michael
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Nice to meet lots of magi at the Convention. T
Overall I think it was a success - although there will always be moans and groans, I didn't hear too many and hope it returns to Great Yarmouth again in 2 years.

What did you all think about the competition results?
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » IBM British Ring 25 - Convention at Great Yarmouth (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL