The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2012 entrée: Shawn Farquhar » » Least favorite type of magician » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ba Ba Booey
View Profile
Special user
In Denver, I have no less than
527 Posts

Profile of Ba Ba Booey
Hi Shawn,

Without naming names (or name them if you feel like it), who are your least favorite type of magicians? What bugs you about them?

-Mark
Aractus
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of Aractus
Boring ones who look like paedophiles, but insist on calling up young children to "help" them with their act?
Shawn Farquhar
View Profile
V.I.P.
Canada
739 Posts

Profile of Shawn Farquhar
Mark,

I can't stand watching magic where the performer places themselves in a position of superiority. Pompous presentations by performers with a plethora of multisyllabic words to demonstrate their understanding of the vernacular leaves me wanting, wanting to leave.

-shawn

p.s. See how I did that ... funny huh...
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4572 Posts

Profile of Payne
Quote:
On 2012-08-24 13:34, Shawn Farquhar wrote:
Mark,

I can't stand watching magic where the performer places themselves in a position of superiority. Pompous presentations by performers with a plethora of multisyllabic words to demonstrate their understanding of the vernacular leaves me wanting, wanting to leave.

-shawn

So you've seen my act. Smile
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
Ba Ba Booey
View Profile
Special user
In Denver, I have no less than
527 Posts

Profile of Ba Ba Booey
Quote:
On 2012-08-24 13:43, Payne wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-08-24 13:34, Shawn Farquhar wrote:
Mark,

-shawn

So you've seen my act. Smile

Ha ha, Payne! I knew you'd chime in here.

-Mark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2012 entrée: Shawn Farquhar » » Least favorite type of magician » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL