The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Faking it by Jose Prager (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1853 Posts

Profile of Prager
Just sent the third update with Leatherface!
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1853 Posts

Profile of Prager
Today I will send the fourth update which contains a new effect called Watching.
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
nique
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
835 Posts

Profile of nique
*Copy and replace*

Rinse and repeat!

~ Nique
"ChairLess - A Chair Prediction"

"Epique - A Mental Epic"

"TAP - The Assignment Prediction"

PM or email me for details:

niquetan@gmail.com

Reviews here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=462773&forum=303&13

https://m.facebook.com/niquetanmindreader/

www.niquetan.com
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1853 Posts

Profile of Prager
Just sent the fourth update which contains Watch-ing.

Watch-ing
Influence your spectator's conscious mind and then his subconscious mind using just a regular wristwatch and some paper. Impromptu, direct and VERY powerful.
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2084 Posts

Profile of gabelson
A wonderful collection of effects, here. As Tony mentioned, there is absolutely no filler. Every single routine is a real-world worker, and, as is the case with the best routines in mentalism, elegantly simple. Jose has a winner here.
nique
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
835 Posts

Profile of nique
Just went through Watch-ing and I must say I quite like it.

It's a two phased watch routine, where I feel the conditions of the first phase provides a nice visual of apparently what happens in the second phase, thereby strengthening the method used for the second phase. I think that this sequence adds quite a bit to this particular method (which, many I'm sure will consider to be standard fare). Interesting blend of classic methods, resulting in a routine that I believe can play for even stage work.

Jose has also mentioned to me that he has yet another update coming along today as well.

~ Nique
"ChairLess - A Chair Prediction"

"Epique - A Mental Epic"

"TAP - The Assignment Prediction"

PM or email me for details:

niquetan@gmail.com

Reviews here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=462773&forum=303&13

https://m.facebook.com/niquetanmindreader/

www.niquetan.com
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1876 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Jose is a stand up guy. Everyone should buy this. It's fantastic
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1853 Posts

Profile of Prager
Thanks for your kind words Chris!

Hopefully I will keep sending updates for a long time...
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1136 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
I was one of the lucky people to receive a review copy of Jose's new ebook.

Being a big fan of his I was really looking forward to it.

If you haven't bought Duplo, MindVeil, or Scanner do it!

I have hesitated reviewing this product so far because I am only lukewarm about it. On the plus side, I liked how all of the effects are simple, direct, clear and all actions well motivated. Howerver, as is stated in his intro, there are no new methods here (agreed) only out of the box thinking using standard methods (well the methods are indeed standard...). Anyway because I need to do a review here goes:

Fingers Game
A three phase foolproof method in which you can guess the number of fingers a spectator holds up secretly, with each phase becoming more impossible than the previous.

Nice presentation - everything well motivated. The effect lets you predict 1 of 1000 outcomes. However the method lets you predict virtually anything so with the same method you could do something even more impossible e.g. a drawing duplication.

Rookie
You will demonstrate that you are an expert playing Rock, Paper, Scissors, which puts you as the winner in every possible outcome, and even win without seeing what your spectator throws.

This is basically the same routine as above except since it is the RPS game you predict 1 out of 9 outcomes, way less impressive than the first routine but using the exact same method. Not sure why this was a separate routine.

Sublimo
Your spectator will not have a doubt that he/she has fallen victim to your subliminal suggestion.

This one is my favorite because 1/3 of the times you perform it you have a really cool revalation. Wish the odds of the knockout outcome were greater.

I started getting more updates but don't have all of them because some are password protected.

Jose - I really wanted to give a better review but I have to calls them as I sees them. I'm sure in your hands you make these routines look like real mind reading. I was just hoping for some more of the great subtle thinking behind your other releases.

PS - I intend on getting Swipeit next and anything else you produce. I still am a huge fan!

John Taylor
Lakewood, Ohio
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1876 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
What Jose offers here are not only creative ideas, but food for thought. As a work that might inspire one to think on their own and develop their own "outside the box" routines, this pdf excels. The routines are direct, strong and allow room for improvisation. I like that. I will be using at least three of the original routines. I say original because on top of everything else, Jose has delivered updates to the original manuscript. Two new effects and an idea for constructing your own peek wallet.

Pretty good deal, if you ask me
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1136 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
Okay - my previous post was made without keeping up with all the updates Jose has made. He has been very busy doubling the number of effects in the ebook including instructions for making a practical p**k w@ll*t which is the method used for a number of the effects. The inclusion of the new effects has made this into a well rounded book in keeping with the quality that I have come to expect from him. Well done Jose!
Lakewood, Ohio
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3993 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Quote:
On 2012-08-25 03:18, doriancaudal wrote:
I love this work, 5/5 for me! Great out of the box thinking for workable effects in the real world.

Ah! why did you buy it? I read somewhere else you said don't buy ebook but rather solid knowledge like a classic book!
Which real world are you talking about?
Please stop to talk about things you don't know, you'll help people on thecafe-
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
821 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
I can no longer find this ebook for purchase.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
I too searched for the E-book for 45 minutes and could not find id.One would think if it was discontinued, mention would be made here or on his site.
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
His mail box is full.
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
--------eXtrementalism--------......IT'S ALL IN YOUR MIND.....
1268 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Didn´t have time last week, so wanted to buy it now, but now it´s gone...

Jose any info?
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
I emailed him and got no responce. I signed up at his site and have not recieved the free e book.Oh well I guess I will move on to something else.
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
--------eXtrementalism--------......IT'S ALL IN YOUR MIND.....
1268 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Jose I don’t understand. You are at the Café writing in other threats, but you don’t reply here (or mails).

You did send me an e-mail September 24th for a 24 hour discount, that I (unfortunately) read to late.

I did look at the site but what happened to “Faking it”?

I really like most of your stuff buddy… Smile

John
terrillific
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, TX
252 Posts

Profile of terrillific
I was interested in it too and don’t see it anywhere on his site now. I got an email for a sale by him "In the next 24 hours you can get all my effects for less than 35 USD!” Seems like a good deal. I have Swipe It and thinks its a cool effect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Faking it by Jose Prager (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL