The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2012 entrée: Shawn Farquhar » » A Big Thanks! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5838 Posts

Profile of motown
Shawn,

Just want to say how enjoyable it's been having you as the special guest on the Magic Café this week.

Take care my friend. All the best to you and your family. And best wishes for your continued success.

Craig
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Medifro
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami
1220 Posts

Profile of Medifro
Easily one of the best guest of honor interviews in the Café. The detailed answers you give are superb. Thanks so much for spending your time with us.

- Feras
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
British Columbia
1406 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
You definitely excel as a guest of honor Shawn. It was a pleasure having you available for a week to answer questions about the craft, your personal point of view on different subjects and your life. Thank you for your dedication to the art and for taking time out of your schedule to share your expertise with us. You are appreciated. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.

Ray
EnterTRAINment at its best. Keeping the Magic Alive in Northern BC
satellite23
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of satellite23
I ditto everything above Smile
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7377 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Thanks Shawn!!

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
Shawn Farquhar
View Profile
V.I.P.
Canada
739 Posts

Profile of Shawn Farquhar
Thanks guys,

You all made this a fun week ...

-shawn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2012 entrée: Shawn Farquhar » » A Big Thanks! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL