The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Deadbolts? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4467 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Do you mean prospective?
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4467 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On 2013-03-06 09:59, magicofCurtis wrote:Yes, posted on my fb!
fb ......as in...fagatum bovettusFat bottomFirst born .....Or ....from here.....http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080103164745AAG5glAFB can stand for: * FreeBASIC, a 32-bit compiler using BASIC syntax for DOS, Windows, and Linux* Fast busy, or Reorder tone, a type of telephone signal* Facebook, a college social networking website* Firebase, an artillery encampment* Framebuffer, in computer technology* Football, a sport* Fullback, a position in American football* Fly ball, a type of batted ball or a pitching stat in baseball* Fenerbahçe, a Turkish sports club* Bulgaria Air IATA code* Font Bureau, a type foundry* Hyundai FB, a series of buses manufactured by Hyundai Motor Company* Friendship book, a booklet swapped amongst pen pals* Fine business, a common ham radio slang term

I know it's 5 years ago but there is a saying about what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Was it really only 5 years ago that FB wasn't automatically face book?

Which FB account c-man? Have you got time to post a link?
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4467 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Motto there is don't rely on quick office to edit your replies to the Café!
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1488 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
I don't do FB, please post photo of deadbolt, not interested in anything other than seeing it. Product launches are silly and demeaning. Pet food company had people eat from dog bowls (good enough for you too) type moto. Silly really.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4467 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
No photos?
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1488 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Quote:
On 2013-03-06 19:06, dave_matkin wrote:
No photos?

There were no dogs Dave! just people on all fours. try his FB for those photos
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4467 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Im not sure that I want photos of men on all fours taking food from a dog bowl ....... Sounds like something in frontiers magazine to me! Lol
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4467 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On 2013-03-06 09:59, magicofCurtis wrote:
Yes, posted on my fb!

Had a look but could only see 2 photos of the "event" but nothing of interest in terms of deadbolts. That's after looking through multiple postings of the same photos.

If you can find any photos of the deadbolt escape that utilises deadbolts we would be interested to see how you encorperated the security item (deadbolt) into an escape (for the a inching of the wine called deadbolt). We want technical details so we can see your solution.

Looking forward to it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Deadbolts? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL