The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Criss Angel Calls Out Dynamo as Copycat (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Don Dasher
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Don Dasher
Quote:
On 2012-09-07 18:05, Magicbarry wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-09-07 16:44, Don Dasher wrote:
Wow Morgan Strebler might go down for stalking over that video.

"Today I was on your facebook page... and there was a picture... of you... and Dynamo"

Creepy. Imagine if he were a small time musician talking to John Lennon.

DD

How is that "stalking"? It's a Facebook page. Angel's Facebook page is public.

Equating a Facebook-page visit to "a small time musician talking to John Lennon" is an enormous stretch.

LOL I was referring to the overall creepiness. A visit to a facebook page is not creepy by itself.

Making a video where you are staring like a psycho into the camera, acting overly intense and asking the person why they're ignoring you????

SUPER CREEPY.

I get the feeling Morgan has a copy of Catcher in the Rye in his back pocket.

DD
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
It was rather creepy. I don't know what's worse. Criss Angel calling someone out, or someone calling out Criss Angel? Actually calling out Criss Angel wins in my opinion.
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
Tony Clifton
View Profile
New user
oakhurst, ca.
24 Posts

Profile of Tony Clifton
Let it be clear, Morgan is not a small time magician, he is a stage magician and a very good one.

All I know is that Angel went on national radio to angerly challenge Blaine and that means he has no room to complain if someone challenges him. In fact as a very vocal whiner back then Angel should accept the challenges or admit that his own challenges were just as much a waste of time and he knew it. I can still hear Angel in my ears 'Daved Bwaine, I an da twue pwovacatouwa, youze awe chawenged to meet me, Cwiss Anjul, to show da world who is the twue pwovacatouwa" in background Criss' brother "Don't do it Criss, what about mom? oh what if it goes wrong! Back to Criss "Bwaine, my mom bought me dis magic and I am g'wing to show you who is numbew one"
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1915 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
I am a little ticked off to find out that both of these guys have stolen their "iconic poses" from ME! >: |

-JoeJoe
Amazing JoeJoe on YouTube[url=https://www.youtube.com/user/AmazingJoeJoe]
Tony Clifton
View Profile
New user
oakhurst, ca.
24 Posts

Profile of Tony Clifton
Yeah.....it is a pretty standard pose. I do get a kick that they called it iconic.
Magicbarry
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
276 Posts

Profile of Magicbarry
Angel is lucky Brandon Lee isn't coming back to kick his ass for claiming ownership of the pose.

http://3critical.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/crow18.jpg

That's the thing with Angel. He's accusing someone of copying his copying. Don't get me wrong, I dislike blatant lifting of performances, but Angel is doing a lot of lifting himself.
Magicbarry
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
276 Posts

Profile of Magicbarry
And then there's this guy.

http://www.printedpage.org/images/christ.jpg

Now, he just might come back. He won't be kicking an Angel's ass, but he can dish out some serious punishment.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2012-09-08 12:05, Danny Kazam wrote:
It was rather creepy. I don't know what's worse. Criss Angel calling someone out, or someone calling out Criss Angel? Actually calling out Criss Angel wins in my opinion.

I think the IBM, SAM, and the PEA should have called out CA long ago for his exposures on a free TV network.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Magicbarry
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
276 Posts

Profile of Magicbarry
Quote:
On 2012-09-10 09:56, Slim King wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-09-08 12:05, Danny Kazam wrote:

I think the IBM, SAM, and the PEA should have called out CA long ago for his exposures on a free TV network.

In fairness to Criss, the poor guy's been exposed all over the place. Check this out -- his favourite method exposed! And they don't even mention Criss's name!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_trick
Don Dasher
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Don Dasher
Quote:
On 2012-09-08 14:36, Tony Clifton wrote:
I can still hear Angel in my ears 'Daved Bwaine, I an da twue pwovacatouwa, youze awe chawenged to meet me, Cwiss Anjul, to show da world who is the twue pwovacatouwa"

I wemember that.

Quote:

On 2012-09-10 10:02, Magicbarry wrote:

In fairness to Criss, the poor guy's been exposed all over the place. Check this out -- his favourite method exposed! And they don't even mention Criss's name!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_trick

BuuuaaaahaahahaHAHAHA!!

DD
killermagic80
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of killermagic80
That was posted on Morgan Strebler's facebook:

I really do NOT understand this!!!! If a girl is a singer does this give her the nerve to go and challenge Madonna in a singing competition?? : ))))) And more than that, to have the nerve to expect Madonna reply back to her?? Are you kidding me?? If someone is a musician does this give him the nerve to go and challenge Frank Sinatra for a music completion?? This is very stupid and pathetic!!!
Criss Angel is a world famous celebrity who gets thousands of emails a month like all other celebrities from fans, business people, psycho people, crazy people, more fans e.t.c. Do you think he has to reply to each and every individual who just want attention?? Not ANY celebrity has to do this. So Morgan you are very pathetic asking something like this.
The case is very easy:
Morgan Strebler is a retired failed magician who is desperate for attention. He expects that if Criss Angel will respond to him that will give him FREE publicity!!! That’s what Morgan NEEDS!!! This is very pathetic Morgan. Try to create art through your magic and NOT through desperate and cheap actions that look very obvious!!!
Tony Clifton
View Profile
New user
oakhurst, ca.
24 Posts

Profile of Tony Clifton
To that poster I just say that when David Blaine (he use to be a magician for you younger guys) was very popular for some reason Criss Angel, who had a little show at the WWF joint in NYC went on Howard Stern and lisped angerly that he, Criss Angel, was the true magician and provocateur and challenged Blaine to a contest. If Angel thinks it was okay for him to run around making challenges he has no place being upset by others challenging him. He invited it by his own actions and if Angel had confidence he would accept and give a lesser known a shot just as he said Blaine should have done for him. Angel is a lucky punk who had some greats in magic behind him and didn't treat them very nicely. He's a coward and a punk. Houdini didn't back down from a challenger, god I hope his ex wife took him to the bank.
killermagic80
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of killermagic80
So whats the difference with Morgan's case? Morgan is doing the same to get FREE publicity
Tony Clifton
View Profile
New user
oakhurst, ca.
24 Posts

Profile of Tony Clifton
That is right and Angel can just accept that it is being done. Why else would anyone make these challenges? Angel did it, so can Morgan, so can Jim, so can King, so can I. You can't Killermagic, there is only so much the art can take.
noble1
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of noble1
Im no Angel fan, but the fact is when Angel made he Blaine challenge, he had his own long-running show in NYC and the public heard him on the top rated Howard Stern Show. Morgan isn't on the radar in NYC or LA or Vegas or in the media. As far as anyone knows he doesn't even have a show running in Podunk Iowa or anywhere else. To the general public he's just another nobody on the internet. Why would Angel bother to respond?
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1915 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
These "challenges" are childish and do nothing to advance our art .... believe it or not, I can watch an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie, and then watch a Sylvester Stallone movie ... and enjoy BOTH of them. I'm glad Blaine had the dignity not to respond to such nonsense.

None-the-less, since these guys have stolen my "iconic pose" I am hereby challenging both of them to see who can hold the pose the longest while encased in a frozen box of ice suspended 30 feet above a pole floating above the Thames River.

-JoeJoe
Tony Clifton
View Profile
New user
oakhurst, ca.
24 Posts

Profile of Tony Clifton
A long running show is just as known to me as a short running show in Podunk, Iowa. Morgan has had a show in Vegas, seems fair to me he can challenge Angel. Angel can ignore it because it doesn't matter. It is the challenge that is the key and it rides on angels back just like he rode on Blaines.
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1915 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Oh - so Morgan wants to claim ownership to my "iconic pose" as well huh? [rolling eyes]

-JoeJoe
Tony Clifton
View Profile
New user
oakhurst, ca.
24 Posts

Profile of Tony Clifton
No, that is your pose JoeJoe, you are the iconic one not those pose posers.
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1915 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Lol

-JoeJoe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Criss Angel Calls Out Dynamo as Copycat (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL