The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Share some pictures of your crowds! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magician Shaun
View Profile
Special user
Huntington BCH, CA
920 Posts

Profile of Magician Shaun
I hope that as a group of people who go out and work the streets, sidewalks, doorways, and festivals of America can share some inspiring photos of not ourselves, but the people we are working so hard to entertain. My wife took some pictures of me working today. I wanted to share because I was having a superb day as an ENTERTAINER, I was connecting with audiences and they were genuinely having a good time! I always tell people that the audience reactions and a happy crowd is at the very least half of why I love to go out and perform magic. I would say that the other half is 25% I just love performing and the other 25% is the money.

If you can help it, try not to reply to other peoples pictures without also posting a RECENT photo of one of your crowds or spectators!

Be sure to look at the two girls with unimpressed looks on their faces (side by side) at pic #6. This was as the final melon load was revealed from my hat! Priceless, like they expected nothing less.

magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
2864 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
I shared some pics earlier this week here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=6&15
Christopher Rinaldi
View Profile
Veteran user
348 Posts

Profile of Christopher Rinaldi
Ekuth
View Profile
Inner circle
Floating above my
1539 Posts

Profile of Ekuth
Great pics! Looks like everyone's having fun!
"All you need is in Fitzkee."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Share some pictures of your crowds! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL