The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Non-card effects with wallets (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mikael Eriksson
View Profile
Inner circle
None of your business
1064 Posts

Profile of Mikael Eriksson
My wallet is falling apart and I´m going to buy a new one. I´m thinking about buying a "special" wallet this time. Which wallets can be used to do non-card effects? And what are the effects?

Mikael
Alex Reeve
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Alex Reeve
Hello,
Check The mind spy wallet.
It can be use as a peek device, as multiple out device, as switching device and a few others things...
J_C
View Profile
New user
Manchester, UK
59 Posts

Profile of J_C
As well as the many fire-wallet effects on the market there have been excellent comments towards the Polaris Ring Flite (have a look on magicsmith.com).

I perform Hot Chocolate (from Art of Astonishment v.3)using my wallet, to children with excellent results. In case you're wondering, the effect is a small folded up choclate wrapper is taken from the performers wallet, unfolded blown up to reveal it's now full with chocolate.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Non-card effects with wallets (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL