The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Reinventing Old Tricks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shakuni
View Profile
Special user
946 Posts

Profile of shakuni
There are so many good old magic tricks that are not manufactured now. For example, the hydro die trick. Its also impossible to find these on aftermarket since they are very rare. Isn't is a good idea to post details on working of such tricks by those who own it, so that we can make our own versions.

I know that its not allowed to share secret of tricks on the forum, but this can be an exclusive forum only for members with a specific number of posts. OR a moderator can manually allow members to this forum after verifying that they are really magicians.

What do you think?
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3231 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Shakuni, When you get to 50 posts the Secret Sessions forum will be available to you. Sounds like a GREAT idea for that forum!
TH

Occupy Your Dream
shakuni
View Profile
Special user
946 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Do I need to report it in the secrets sessions forum? I think the members there can access this forum and I have learned that its not a good idea to post a same idea/question in multiple forums Smile
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3231 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
1) You can ask the moderators to create a new forum. But they are usually reluctant to do so as in most cases a forum already exists to cover the subject matter.

2) IMO, you can create your own topic immediately in Secret Sessions as you would be EXPOSING secrets as an aspect of the props you're interested in.
TH

Occupy Your Dream
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Reinventing Old Tricks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL