The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » David Corsaro lecture for Long Island Mystics Sept 10, 2012 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dave1216
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of Dave1216
On Monday Sept 10, 2012, I will be lecturing for the Long Island Mystics

http://www.limystics.org/

The lecture focuses on restaurant and close-up magic using cards, coins, index cards and cocktail napkins.

In addition to the magic, I will be doing a small portion of my marketing lecture for magicians ("The Business of Awesome") where I give tips and techniques from my 12+ years experience working for one of the top marketing firms in the country on how magicians can effectively market themselves on little to no budget.

Here are some recent reviews:

“David's material is so well thought out and complete, that there were several items I would be thrilled to immediately add to my own personal repertoire."-- Daryl

David Corsaro is clever and highly entertaining. His material is made for real people in real conditions. His lecture has something for every audience” – Boris Wild

“David’s trick, ‘Getting to Know You’, is one of the most commercial card routines I have seen in a long time. As with Michelle Pfeiffer, I fell I love with it at first sight .“ – Jon Allen

"Just the concept of David’s trick, ‘Can I Call You Sometime’ is worth the price of his whole DVD." – Asi Wind

“David Corsaro ‘s effect ‘Mallrats is one of the best ‘interactive’ ticks I have seen, and successfully eliminates the problems I have with most of these effects.” – Robin Dawes

"If you buy David's DVD and all you use is the routine 'Can I call you sometime', you will have gotten your money's worth! It was a hit at the 40th annual FFFF convention and with me.“ – Shawn Farquhar

“It is a rare occasion when a magician gives away their closely-guarded core routines (both baffling and entertaining) for all to use. David has done so here making his DVD a must buy, real bang-for-your-buck product for any close-up or parlor style performer! Highly recommended!“ – Simon Lovell

SAM #21 in Hartford CT recently said in the July 2012 issue of MUM Magazine, "David Corsaro presented one of the best lectures we have had in years" (and they booked me again in Nov'12 to see the full marketing lecture.)

Check out the website above for times and meeting location

Regards
David Corsaro
My new DVD ("The magic of David Corsaro") is now available from your favorite dealer. Watch the DVD that Daryl, Jon Allen, Shawn Farquhar, Boris Wild, Marc DeSouza, Asi Wind and Paul Green ALL ENDORSE.

Visit www.timetobeawesome.com to watch the new weekly Video Blog for magicians, "Time to be awesome."
Mark Zacharia
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of Mark Zacharia
Note to all magicians who take their magic seriously: do not miss David Corsaro's lecture if you have the opportunity to see it. David and I have been friends for more than a decade because we are drawn to the same thing: entertaining magic. I am continually in awe of his ability to analyze a plot line or streamline a method to make it commercial. David's lectures and DVDs hold nothing back--he truly does share the wealth of experience he has gained over the years of working in almost every type of entertainment environment. In short, David knows what works and he knows how to teach it. Re-read those testimonials and then treat yourself to an evening of intelligent magic.
Mark Zacharia
Dave1216
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of Dave1216
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT !!!

http://www.limystics.org/

Come by the Long Island Mystics at 8pm for my magic and marketing lecture.

Regards
David Corsaro
My new DVD ("The magic of David Corsaro") is now available from your favorite dealer. Watch the DVD that Daryl, Jon Allen, Shawn Farquhar, Boris Wild, Marc DeSouza, Asi Wind and Paul Green ALL ENDORSE.

Visit www.timetobeawesome.com to watch the new weekly Video Blog for magicians, "Time to be awesome."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » David Corsaro lecture for Long Island Mystics Sept 10, 2012 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL