The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Lecture by Michael Feldman / IBM Ring 216 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Calvin Tong
View Profile
Special user
718 Posts

Profile of Calvin Tong
IBM Ring 216 Presents........
Michael Feldman!

When? Sept 26, 2012, 7:30pm – 9:30pm
Where? 110 Jackson St, San Jose, Ca 95112
NOTE: This is a new facility about a half a block away from our regular club location.
Cost: $15 Club Members / $25 Non-Club Members
Contact: Cal Tong, President IBM Ring 216, email: calvin.tong@ring216.org

Michael Feldman is recognized as one of the country's top performers of close-up magic. He's a regular and performing annually at "Fechter's," an exclusive, invitation-only convention of the world's top magicians, as well as the close-up room at the Magic Castle, and Monday Night Magic, New York's longest-running off-Broadway Magic show.  You may be familiar with some of his material from The Blue Crown, DanandDave.com, MAGIC Magazine, and elsewhere. Michael’s magic has garnered him numerous awards including Entertainer of the Year, Close-Up Magician of the Year, and one of the Top 10 New Effects of 2009. Michael has lived and worked in San Diego, Boston, New York, and for many years was a member of San Jose's Ring 216. He is known for performing difficult sleight of hand, but in his lecture he will teach material accessible to beginners and make difficult material accessible to everyone. 
Cal Tong
President Emeritus
IBM Ring 216 Silicon Valley
thatmatt
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of thatmatt
This month is super-busy for me, but I think I really should reschedule my program in order to come and see this performance. I am a big fan of Michael Feldman, as is my nephew. Feldman is one of the people who got my nephew interested in my magic. The way in which he constantly updates his act with new original elements is amazing.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Lecture by Michael Feldman / IBM Ring 216 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL