The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Tony Razzano's Review of Doc Dixon's "Diary of Decision" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3772 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Tony Razzano asked me to share his thoughts about this effect with you all. Here's what he had to say about Diary of Decision:

"Although its been out a while, I recently purchased Doc Dixon's "Diary of Decision". This is a fine, fine piece of mentalism! It uses cards, but is NOT a card trick. I don't like cards, but I AM using this. It is beautifully produced and not difficult to do by any means. The impact is strong. As Doc says, there is the dreaded "M word" in the method, but the math is so easy, even someone who is math phobic (like me) can do it. If you can use Paul Carnazzo's pocket/wallet cards, you can do this. There is a gimmick and slight involved, but believe me, the slight is very easy. Most of you are doing this slight now anyway.

I think the method is ingenious. Plus there are several throw offs. Cheat sheets are built in, easy to see (even with my bifocals) but almost impossible for the spectators to discern. I recommend this very highly. You can get it from YFD or directly from
Doc at http://www.dixonmagic.com/page0/page0.html

$40.00 well spent. By the way, there is a DVD that comes with it and is well done. Also, the diary has a backstory that comes with it which I tailored to fit my style.

Best Regards,

Tony"
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.MindGemsBrainTrust.com
www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
SamNJ
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of SamNJ
If Tony says it's a winner, it surely must be. I'll have to ask him to demo it for me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Tony Razzano's Review of Doc Dixon's "Diary of Decision" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL