The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » DVD/Video tape scene » » Balloon Magic Made Easy by Royal Magic » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Balloon Magic Made Easy by Royal Magic: Starring Tricky the Clown
---------------oOo-----------------

Description: Balloon sculpture is a fun, easy and fascinating pastime. And best of all, it's easier than you ever could imagine. Balloon sculptures are wonderful adjuncts to the performances of magicians and clowns. Souvenirs made of bright, colorful balloons are popular with children of all ages, and adults, too. This broadcast quality DVD teaches you how to make incredible creations like a professional balloon artist in just minutes.
With DVD technology, learning how to make balloon animals is simple. By freezing frames and jumping to specific explanations, mastering the fundamentals of these works of balloon art is easier than ever before
-------------------------------------------

I don't do balloons, never have. Seriously, not even the now classic Needle thru Balloon. I'm not sure exactly why, perhaps it has something to do with my own bizzare childhood. I have a younger brother who's idea of fun included sneaking up on me (on a regular basis) and popping a balloon to scare me. Nerve racking indeed, probably one of the reasons I never became a clown. Smile

However, those of you who may be thinking of adding balloon animals to your act for the little ones to enjoy are in for a real treat, because Fun, Inc. has produced a very good dvd which will have you making balloon animals in no time at all. Smile

Hosted by TRICKY THE CLOWN, we are taken thru the process of making balloons into cute little animals one step at a time. Types of balloons are discussed (some I didn't even know existed) as well as a slew of little trade secrets that make the journey ever so much easier.

Well over thirty (30) different sculptures are taught, including various Flowers, Hats, a Butterfly, Rocking Horse, Clown, Parrot on a swing and of course several adorable dogs. This is done so well, I'm almost tempted to try a few myself!

The package is put together very well, a nice menu, good sound and excellent picture quality. With so many poorly shot videos out there, it's always a treat when someone makes an effort to do it the right way.

If you are a beginner, I can think of no better way to learn and the price is certainly right! Recommended. Smile

My rating:

Available from your favorite dealer. Dealers should contact Murphy's Magic Supplies, Inc., Click here to visit Murphy's website!
Dealers call toll free: 1-800-853-7403

Suggested retail: $12.00

You can contact the makers of the Royal Magic line directly at: info@funinc.com

Fun, Inc.
2100 N. Major Ave.,
Chicago, Il. 60639 - 2999
USA

Magicians, if you're searching for FUN, Inc. products, contact us to find a retailer near you!

Call toll free: (USA ONLY) 1-877-438-6462
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » DVD/Video tape scene » » Balloon Magic Made Easy by Royal Magic » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL