We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Element 80 by Precept magic review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5718 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2012-10-19 23:17, reedentertainment wrote:

* Element 80 is designed to lock in items better so that they will not slip out.

How - If may I ask please?

Smile
P.S. I have said it elsewhere on this forum and I will say it here:

Design wise Element is 80 is exactly same as Roy Kueppers' "Superman Coin Bender" but with a very slight modification.

Others may hype the product as much as they want but IMO, mechanical advantage wise, Element 80 is not a very friendly tool. This is just my personal opinion.

One might like to checkout 'Twisting Spoon by Kikuchi'. This little tool is much more mechanically friendly.

Continue please . . . Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5521 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On 2012-10-25 21:50, Ustaad wrote:
Quote:

* Element 80 is designed to lock in items better so that they will not slip out.

Smile

Design wise Element is 80 is exactly same as Roy Kueppers' "Superman Coin Bender" but with a very slight modification.

Others may hype the product as much as they want but IMO, mechanical advantage wise, Element 80 is not a very friendly tool. This is just my personal opinion.

One might like to checkout 'Twisting Spoon by Kikuchi'. This little tool is much more mechanically friendly.

Understand what you are saying. IMO, this is very friendly and works great. I have had no problem with my unit. Now I do not own "Twisting Spoon by Kikuchi" so I cannot speak on it's behalf. I can only speak of my experince with Element 80 and so far it has been a great one!

RNK
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4934 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I wish Narendra would design a bender. WHOA!!!!!! This guy is a genius.
James

Quote:
On 2012-10-25 21:50, Ustaad wrote:
Quote:

Smile

Still with the Chinese circus Smile
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2820 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Magic Magazine just put out a review......WOW
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Quote:
On 2012-10-27 13:15, lunatik wrote:
Magic Magazine just put out a review......WOW

Care to elaborate?

Thanks,
Mike
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3412 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Like I originally said.

Quote:
On 2012-10-25 12:57, Stanyon wrote:
I dunno..."Element 80" got hammered in it's review in this months (Nov. 2012) MAGIC magazine.

Just sayin'.

FWIW
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2820 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I've never seen them give such a scathing review in my entire life. you'll just have to read it for yourself.
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Thanks for all that reviewed ( I mean a BIG THANKS ). I would never have bought it without a review based on the demo because the demo only showed reactions. Without seeing a an actual, un-edited performance, you'd have to take his word on how easy it is to perform.

PASS and thanks again for those that bought it and saved others from doing so.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5718 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
James, thank you so much for the kind words.

Quote:
On 2012-10-26 22:30, Xiqual wrote:

I wish Narendra would design a bender.

HERE is one. Smile Smile

The bender was primarily intended to make pre-bent coins easily and effortlessly. The beauty of the bender is that the Lip Bend could be made at any position on the coin. It takes just about 3 seconds to put a bend (Curved or Lip).

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
REColeman
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of REColeman
Stevens Magic Emporium Review - We find this item to be a very good utilty for keys and forks! We feel however, this item should be sold only for keys and forks. Using it that way, is still a great item well worth it's price. Bending quarters is "in our opinion" a little overzealous for this item. For the price - you can't beat this utility!
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Thank for sharing that Robert Smile

I use Element 80 every time I Perform,the twisted key twists their brains.

Mike
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Sooooo I should stick with fusion and liquid metal is what I am getting.
REColeman
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of REColeman
Another Review

"ELEMENT 80 is a truly spectacular and "doable" system and an excellent addition to any performer's repertoire "
Paul A. Lelekis, Linking Ring Magazine 11/13/2012

We will have some perfomance video up sometime in January
ZoOpDoG
View Profile
Veteran user
All the cool people have
311 Posts

Profile of ZoOpDoG
Anyone else get the "dick in a box" song stuck in their head after opening this? I have played around with this some. I think its cool. Coins are a !@#$% but Im not exactly Capt America either. Everything else is super easy. I was able to do a dime on day 1, but not very gracefully. I laugh every time I think of someone spotting this after I ditch it (backside). I can only imagine what they would think it was. I certainly don't think they would assosiate it with the effect I just performed which is good - but I think it would dominate their later conversations about their time with me. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Element 80 by Precept magic review (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL