The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Glass Eating (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Jim Hand
View Profile
Regular user
Ocala,Fl.
137 Posts

Profile of Jim Hand
Sometime in my distant past, I found myself doing an all nighter paint job on the Jersey Shore boardwalk. I had to paint at night because the stand was open during the day and it was cooler too.

About 2 in the morning and I became hungry so I decided to make a peanut butter sandwich. I always carried PB and bread as I often worked away from stores or diners during "off hours". I made the sandwich and noticed the CHUNKY texture but ate it anway. I prefer smooth PB and was somewhat upset that my wife had bought the chunky kind BUT I was hungry and ate it . After another hour I decided I wanted another one. You can imagne my shock when I opened the jar and discovered the entire top of the glass jar had crumbeled into the PB when I opened it before. I called the hospital ER . They told me they really couldn't do much for me except "wait and see" BUT I should eat a WHOLE LOAF of DRY white bread and watch my stool and to come in IF I had any pain.

Everything turned out well BUT have you ever tried to eat a WHOLE LOAF of bread witout drinking anything....not easy.
Zagam
View Profile
New user
Silver Spring, Maryland
64 Posts

Profile of Zagam
Adding to Nips challenges try to touch your elbows to each other behind your back. This is a good one to try on a well endowed woman.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4456 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
@ don ..... It's not an illusion.

@jim

Why did you have to watch the stool? Was it likely to fall over (sorry its a naff joke ......i did work for a year in a feaces lab at a hospital, Sh!t work but someone had to do it!

http://www.cartoonstock.com/directory/s/stool_samples.asp

Sorry carp joke I know.

Glass and peanut butter.... Not sure what is worse.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4456 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Harley what is this 20 questions.

Wasn't Bobby Reynolds a Sideshow worker / owner / talker? I think there are some audio clips of him on the "American Talkers" album. Great piece of audio.

I hate it when you ask me questions ..... I feel all insecure. Smile

I can see why the comment was made and I can see exactly what it means .....illusion! Ha...... I just thought it slightly amusing that the thread worked round to prostitutes ..... From glass eating. Kondini has some things to say on people prostituting the art! And he is right! Some people making a quick buck out of publishing stuff for general public distribution. At best just making a buck and not teaching people to do stuff properly (this may be a worst scenario too depending on our POV). At worst spoiling the show by making it too widely performed (and badly .... Like me and the mouse trap on tounge yoweeeee!).

Dave
Zagam
View Profile
New user
Silver Spring, Maryland
64 Posts

Profile of Zagam
Dave, do you even know who Harley Newman is? Smile
Eric the Excellent
View Profile
Loyal user
Montana
234 Posts

Profile of Eric the Excellent
Zagam, do you know who Dave is?
Zagam
View Profile
New user
Silver Spring, Maryland
64 Posts

Profile of Zagam
Dave's not here.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5112 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
I'm Dave.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Rotten
View Profile
Special user
833 Posts

Profile of Rotten
Dave's not here man...

I could be wrong but I wouldn't call this glass eating. More like put glass in your mouth, chomp on it then spit it and shovel sand in. Then spit sand out. He put on a good show. I wonder how big his hat was?
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5112 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
It didn't look or sound like much of an audience.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Zagam
View Profile
New user
Silver Spring, Maryland
64 Posts

Profile of Zagam
I got the feeling this was on an island somewhere. Like a resort. I'm guessing the locals either work for the industry or don't work. If this is the case, he's probably doing pretty well, all things considered.
The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
I think his Net as well as his teeth would be much better off if he just bought a Higley...
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4456 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Hi it's Weird Al Yankovic here pretending to be Dave

Now that it's mentioned it did seem very quick.

Who are you all again?
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
I'm Todd Robbins
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4456 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
I thought you were Rodd Tobbins?
Eric the Excellent
View Profile
Loyal user
Montana
234 Posts

Nope, that would be me. Rodd Tobbins, at your service Mr. Yankovic.

I admit to a lack of knowledge regarding glass eating, but I'd be more worried about the glass's effects on its way out than its effects on his teeth. (Although, now that it has been mentioned, it does look like he just spits out an awful lot of what he chews up.)
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2589 Posts

Digesting silica is no problem, it comes out just as easily as it goes down. It will not make your poop glitter.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4456 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Hopefully nor a splitter?
Eric the Excellent
View Profile
Loyal user
Montana
234 Posts

... well, if it won't make my poo glitter, I can't say I see a point to doing it.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2589 Posts

"I put diamonds in my cereal, it makes my dookie sparkle"
Dave Chappele as P. Diddy on Chappele's Show
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Glass Eating (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL