The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Next Up My Friend Danny Archer Chicago Area Lecture Sept. 19 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of Tom Dobrowolski
Next up my friend and talented magician Danny Archer!

On Wednesday, September 19, 2012, at 7 p.m., Midwest Magic is Proud to Present:
Danny Archer

Danny Archer has lectured around the world in over twenty five countries and in forty-four of the US states. His brand new lecture is jam packed with great close-up, and stand-up magic and mentalism. From self working effects to sleight of hand.
Danny Archer--Alone Again.

Magic you can do…
Magic you will do…

Effects Danny will perform and teach on this lecture tour include: The Archer--A rubber band shoots two selections from one half of the deck into the other. Clinker--A new gimmick brings the Miser’s Dream from the stage to close-up magic. A weigh out Prediction--Predict the weight of six audience members, a cool version of Add-A-No. Drawn Again--Duplicate a spectator’s drawing using just some business cards and a pen. Olympic Aces--Four selections appear in four different pockets. Instantly, they are reproduced. Dye and dye again--A red silk passes through the hand and changes color. New work on a classic. That’s nuts!--A chop-cup routine, done with a jigger, cherries and a final load of peanuts. Sneak Preview--The performer divines the name of someone’s mentally chosen favorite movie.

Tickets are $20 and seating by order of reservation, so call today! (847) 455-4288

Midwest Magic
9706 Franklin Ave.
Franklin Park, IL 60131

http://www.midwestmagic.net
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Remember it's this coming Wednesday!!
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Hey Tom,
hope to see you tomorrow...
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

I'll be there Danny! Looking forward to it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Next Up My Friend Danny Archer Chicago Area Lecture Sept. 19 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL