The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Att: Magic clubs and conventions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
I am finally (after 5 years) available for convention venues and lectures.
Magic Ian (aka Ian Garrison)
Lectures since 1979
My creations:
http://magic-ian.blogspot.com/
Contact me via. PM for details.
-Ian
“Magic Ian is one of the guys that taught me how to be inventive...he can teach you too!

His CREATIVITY and ideas are brilliant; his lecture is worth traveling to from anywhere..don’t miss it!”

-Jeff McBride Las Vegas Headliner

Fellow magicians consider Garrison to be one of magic's greatest "think tanks." He has lectured and performed his original brand of magic, with a bit of comedy, around the world. His act is incredibly professional, thought provoking and has a twist of comedic relief which makes it highly entertaining for the whole family.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Att: Magic clubs and conventions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL