The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » LUCIFER'S LUNCH - Now in Pre-release (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brother Dæmonicus
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Brother Dæmonicus
Greetings, Brethren,

I humbly and respectfully present, for your delectation, our latest dark effect, 'Lucifcer's Lunch'.

Based on the classic OTL principle, we have a REAL LEATHER Book of Remembrance, containing a pad of innocent Declarations, which are marked at the top with their name, and signed and dated at the bottom.

Their completed declaration is removed, and folded, for them to hold onto until the end of your entire routine or specific effect.

When the time is right, they unfold their Declaration and find, to their horror, that it has now become a Contract, and they have signed their Immortal Soul over to Lucifer...

(Just lucky that they didn't add the required drop of blood, to make the deal binding! Of course, they DO have that choice, when they take their amazing keepsake home with them , for framing!)

Lucifer's Lunch is a top-quality effect, as you'd expect from the hand of Dæmonicus, and each A5-sized (9 1/4" x 6 1/2") set is expertly handcrafted and aged by the Dark Priest himself.

All sets come with a pack of ten give-away Demonic Contracts, and extra specially-printed and aged parchment packs are available at minimal cost.

Just one important note, prior to signing off; we were made aware that the genius that is Rick Maue had published a very similar effect in his Book of Haunted Magick, called 'Spirit Covenant'. Whilst we were unaware of this, we felt it only right that we speak with Rick, to see whether we should continue with the release, or pull it.

Great guy that he is, Rick has very kindly given us his blessing to go ahead with our release, for which we bow to a True Master of the Art.

We anticipate the first units of Lucifer's Lunch will be available for purchase in our Dæmonic Dreams webstore early next week.

Until we meet again...

Yours in Darkness,

Dæmonicus
Brother Dæmonicus is expecting you...
<BR>
<BR>www.daemonic-dreams.co.uk
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1452 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
Daemonicus, this looks utterly evil. I love it. Will you be serving 'Chianti' with that?

Ray
Mentalism in Ontario.
pslaughter
View Profile
Loyal user
270 Posts

Profile of pslaughter
This does look pretty cool. Nice idea for an old principle.
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1976 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Kidney and fava beans?

Looks pretty cool...
S.WARD
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
251 Posts

Profile of S.WARD
Looking Good
Brother Dæmonicus
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Thanks, all.

We're really very excited about this release; it really is a very beautiful, flexible effect, which has been designed to fit around either a single routine, or an entire performance. An awful lot of hard work has gone into making the artefacts as genuine-looking as possible, and - at £30, we feel it's been priced as competitively as possible, too!
<BR>
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Looks interesting! Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
Sure does!
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Horribly beautiful.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of Marqus
I like it!
I also think your professionalism in contacting Rick is the true mark of the release.
Great job!
Brother Dæmonicus
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Thank you, Marqus.

If Rick had any issues, we would have had no hesitation whatsoever in ditching the release; above all, we want to be known not only for superb effects, but also great customer service, and honesty in all we present to you guys.

....That said, I'm delighted to announce that Lucifer's Lunch has just launched, and is available to purchase from our shop immediately!

We look forward to serving our Brethren soon!

Dæmonicus
<BR>
Brother Dæmonicus
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

It's actually out, and available from http://www.daemonic-dreams.co.uk right now!

Brother Dæmonicus
<BR>
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
This looks similar to one of my all time favorites;Pick a Sin, Any Sin by Brother Shadow.

It's absolutely gorgeous!

I think I need to get one of these.

Mike
Brother Dæmonicus
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Thank you, Bother P; we'd be happy to oblige you.

It should just be mentioned that our original statement, regarding the use of a REAL LEATHER book cover, is now incorrect. In order to keep costs at an affordable level, we have had to drop to using a leatherette cover.

On the upside, this means we can now offer Lucifer's Lunch in either worn burgundy, or worn black - the choice is yours!

Dæmonicus
<BR>
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » LUCIFER'S LUNCH - Now in Pre-release (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL